• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ι don't think I would trade away any shinies, unless it was about getting others that I like more.

I traded mine away for Mewtwonite and Charizardite X. The people who traded them to me are so gullible.

I wouldn't ever trade my shinies. I feel like I'd miss them.

I feel like going to the friend safari with Quilladin in it and using Bug Buzz on every Quilladin I find.

I can't stop looking at Quilladin because, well... it's... goofy.

In summation.

-I've never found a shiny, I thought I did once in Black but actually Solrock's regular colors were changed and I hadn't seen one since way back in the day playing Emerald.
-Jay Sean can GDIAF, I hate that goddamn song so much.
-Drake is meh. I hate Started From the Bottom because A) it's the same damn thing over and over and over and over, B) he turns it into two words, and C) he did not start from the bottom, he started in Canada.
-The only rappers I like are the Beastie Boys and the guy from twenty one pilots who somehow made both twenty one pilots: House of Gold [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube and twenty one pilots: Holding On To You [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube and neither of them sounds weird and I love them both.

I feel like going to the friend safari with Quilladin in it and using Bug Buzz on every Quilladin I find.

You're so mean. ;_; The last thing those guys need is more hate.

Quilladin is my favorite Pokémon.

Mudkip all day every day (and I loved it waaay before the meme).

I got a Mudkip on Wonder Trade, Mudkip is pretty cute, Im not a huge fan of Swampert though. I intend to breed it to put over Wonder Trade and other trading. I still have some of the starters to get, I have:
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Snivy

I have two Mudkip so I may put one on the GTS for another starter such as Totodile. I really want all the Johto starters at least, I pretty much like them all equally.

I have my pride and joy. No points for guessing what it is right now.

I had 3 shinies, all gone.
-Dugtrio (Pearl)
-Rapidash (HeartGold)
-Panpour (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom