• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time management, love.

You can do both, if you study smart like I do. Then again I am in finance :(

Did you have your resit yet, or haven't you had it yet. I'm pretty sure you told me when you had it, but I tend to forget.

I like how everyone is getting trolled for ROM requests at /vp/ though. Lots of Cory, older roms and just other crap, it's all gold.

Did you have your resit yet, or haven't you had it yet. I'm pretty sure you told me when you had it, but I tend to forget.

I like how everyone is getting trolled for ROM requests at /vp/ though. Lots of Cory, older roms and just other crap, it's all gold.

Today at 7 pm.

Also tomorrow at 6 am there's gonna be a European Nintendo Direct. Will probably give out some release dates and maybe reveal new stuff for games like Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing.

Well, good luck with that.

I noticed the Direct conference, but I doubt I'm too interested in that. If it's anything important, I'll notice sooner or later anyways

Yeah, but I kinda find it like the E3, it's nice to know stuff first-hand.

Also I want to know the final move tutor moves so badly, damnit. Will it have Focus Punch? Sleep talk? Extremespeed? Rapid Spin? I NEED TO KNOW THIS 0.0

edit: "4th move tutor found" OH MY GOD THE TENSION 0.0

edit2: why does Iris have blue hair?

1340284020527.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning Goon. Have you been rather inactive recently? Or are you just hiding from me?

Never mind, Iris thankfully retains her purple hair. Also she's the champion now! :D

dbuSQ.jpg

@Mijzelffan; Can you give me a list of move tutors, since you seem to know them? I don't wanna look myself due to possible spoilers and stuff. =/

@Exor;
smogon said:
The first move tutor is in Driftveil City. He can teach Covet and Bug Bite, which cost 2 Red Shards; Drill Run, Bounce, Signal Beam, and Iron Head for 4; Super Fang and Uproar for 6; and Seed Bomb, Dual Chop, Low Kick, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Gunk Shot for an unknown amount.

The second move tutor teaches the moves Last Resort and Iron Defense for 2 Blue Shards, Magnet Rise and Magic Coat for 4, Block, Hyper Voice, Electroweb, and Icy Wind for 6. Other moves he teaches include Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Superpower, Gravity, Dragon Pulse, and Dark Pulse

The third move tutors teaches Bind and Snore for 2 Yellow Shards, Heal Block and Knock Off for 4, Synthesis and Roost for 6, Sky Attack and Role Play for 8. Move Tutor also has Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split, and Tailwind for an unknown amount of shards.

The fourth (and last?) move tutor teaches Worry Seed, Gastro Acid, Helping Hand, After You, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick, Stealth Rock, Outrage, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, Skill Swap, Snatch.

@Exor;
smogon said:
The first move tutor is in Driftveil City. He can teach Covet and Bug Bite, which cost 2 Red Shards; Drill Run, Bounce, Signal Beam, and Iron Head for 4; Super Fang and Uproar for 6; and Seed Bomb, Dual Chop, Low Kick, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Gunk Shot for an unknown amount.

The second move tutor teaches the moves Last Resort and Iron Defense for 2 Blue Shards, Magnet Rise and Magic Coat for 4, Block, Hyper Voice, Electroweb, and Icy Wind for 6. Other moves he teaches include Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Superpower, Gravity, Dragon Pulse, and Dark Pulse

The third move tutors teaches Bind and Snore for 2 Yellow Shards, Heal Block and Knock Off for 4, Synthesis and Roost for 6, Sky Attack and Role Play for 8. Move Tutor also has Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split, and Tailwind for an unknown amount of shards.

The fourth (and last?) move tutor teaches Worry Seed, Gastro Acid, Helping Hand, After You, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick, Stealth Rock, Outrage, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, Skill Swap, Snatch.
FUUUUUU......GAME FREAK WHY!? ;_;

Oh wait that post contains a mistake, it's heal bell and not heal block. Stupid Smogon (and yes I already memorized this for some reason).

I hope Conkelderp doesn't get Ice Punch, but I'm pretty sure he will x_x

I don't think there is.

I'm wondering if I should watch the stream. Then again, I'm already watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom