• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinnoh Mom was a dog. All others are super models.

As far as orphans and Anime..

Ash: Delia once said Ash's father would be so proud of him, but that could mean he's dead..(everyone knows it's Oak)
Misty: No mention of parents, just sisters.
Brock: Abandoned but eventually returned.
Dawn: No mention at all, unless I'm forgetting something. Her father is probably that Glameow.
Cilan: No mention, just brothers.
Iris: No mention of parents.

Yeah, just May and Max. There's a lot of child neglect in Pokemon :/

I was thinking about getting Black in order to do another playthrough before White 2 comes out, but I think I'll just watch HiPS's Let's Play and call it even.

In the games she has Drayden as least who might be related or have adopted her, might be the same in the anime.
I doubt it. The ethnicity for one, but I guess you never know. For some reason I can see her having a father around rather than a mother. She just kinda suits it.

In the games she has Drayden as least who might be related or have adopted her, might be the same in the anime.
I doubt it. The ethnicity for one, but I guess you never know. For some reason I can see her having a father around rather than a mother. She just kinda suits it.

Just because Drayden is a different ethnicity doesn't mean he can't be Iris' grandfather.

Just because Drayden is a different ethnicity doesn't mean he can't be Iris' grandfather.

Yeah, I know. I just don't think it's likely. They seem worlds apart to me.

Right, so we can keep Iris on the list of people who don't have fathers.

Iris confirmed for test tube baby

No, Drayden fucked a black chick, then the resulting kid fucked whatever, and then Iris was born. Then they all ran away because why not and left Iris with Drayden.

I just wanna know why there is a trend of Pokemon trainer's fathers abandoning them.

Well.. I tried to study today.

It was shortly followed by an hour nap.

^^that happens to me all the time, try to study and then get distracted.

I'm pretty good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom