• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has one of you ever tried discussing with Unown Lord? That guy is annoying as hell. His averae posts are probably longer than any others on this forum, he has these weird ideas and tries to force them on others (even using arguments why his lame-o plot ideas are the best and will probably even be used next gen), uses weak arguments as if they're the best arguments in existence, and lastly acts like you're stupid when you disagree with him. Why the hell is he even a mod?

I haven't talked with him, myself, but I have read quite a few arguements others have had with him.
And yeah, he is like that.

In just seen days, I can make a man for each of you. He will look like this:
RHPS-CRH45-RockyDavidStatue.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't talked with him, myself, but I have read quite a few arguements others have had with him.
And yeah, he is like that.

Yeah. I'm hoping my last reply to the discussion I've had with him will shut him up. He thinks assumtions are the same as definitive proof.

In just seen days, I can make a man for each of you. He will look like this:
RHPS-CRH45-RockyDavidStatue.jpg

I'll pass, thanks.

I'm currently deleting some people from my friendlist. People of which I think "who are they?".

edit: Looks like Rishi got banned for the 3rd time. I wonder if it's permanent this time.

There are people who take assumptions as proof?

Heh, sounds like it's time to go troll trolls.

Cheer up...I know you can come up with something!

I hope so. I really want to be Momiji ^-^

OK, first of all, you should be happy and proud of who you are.

Second, there's lots of dark-skinned anime characters; Brock, Afro Samurai, a smexy-lookin' Lopunny... (SHOT)

But not of my favorite characters are Dark-Skinned D:
Everybody always tell me I should be Yuroichi from Bleach.
I don't really like her. Why can't I be Rangiku @_@

What? Don't be so stupid, black people can cosplay.
Listen you little 10 year old twit, don't talk to me like that.I already don't like you or that big ass alien head of yours so how about you step off my plate and go on some where.

I'm at the S now. I wonder how many I'll have deleted in the end?

I hope so. I really want to be Momiji ^-^

But not of my favorite characters are Dark-Skinned D:
Everybody always tell me I should be Yuroichi from Bleach.
I don't really like her. Why can't I be Rangiku @_@

Listen you little 10 year old twit, don't talk to me like that.I already don't like you or that big ass alien head of yours so how about you step off my plate and go on some where.

You don't have to cosplay someone dark-skinned. :| You can cosplay whoever you want. Don't let the color of your skin dictate who you can and cannot cosplay. If you're willing to put forth the effort to do the work to make the costume (and style the wig if you have the money for a wig), the color of your skin doesn't matter. Exaaaample tiiiime~ CosCom photo. See that girl in the middle? She STILL looks like Hatsune Miku, despite the fact her skin is darker and she doesn't even have a wig! If you can still be recognizable, your skin tone shouldn't matter. >T

Anyways, my mom asked me today why I was doing my sister's Sakura Kinomoto wig. I told her "same reason you're doing the cloths for her cosplay" but what I was really thinking was "because if I don't, she'll ask you to help, and I don't want to see the horror story that will come out of it."

Yeah I know but still. I just don't want to go to a con and have people like "Why is she _______. She looks nothing like them" and have people make negative comments about me. I don't take to negativity to well.

I don't know, I really have my heart set out on being Momiji though.
He's so adorable and like me!

Fuckdamnit, my post didn't go through. To say it again: I have deleted 19 users of my contact list, going from 132 to 113 friends.

Yeah I know but still. I just don't want to go to a con and have people like "Why is she _______. She looks nothing like them" and have people make negative comments about me. I don't take to negativity to well.

I don't know, I really have my heart set out on being Momiji though.
He's so adorable and like me!

Ignore them. Seriously. And don't go wandering on the web for cosplay photos outside of your con's forums or something. People and other cosplayers sometimes will rip a person to sheds on the web based on something insignificant, no matter how good the costume is or how much they look like the character. They just do that. I mean, there are those "ONLY ASIANS CAN COSPLAY" people (who deserve a nice punch in the face, btw), so no matter WHAT you do, there will be people who will dislike your cosplay (and mine as well for that matter).

But at the same time, there will be people who will like your cosplay, and appreciate the work you put into it and ask for photos.

There will be people who dislike your cosplay as well as people who like your cosplay. If it's worth anything, they don't say it to your face that they dislike it, they'll say it the moment they walk away. If you can't deal with that fact, I'll be honest here and say plain and simple: don't cosplay.

Looks like the bulbagarden social forum will be no more. It'll now all be 'outside the box'. I think they should just rename it to social forum, it sounds better.

Fuckdammit for every minute I get surfing the Web I have to spend like three connecting to it (again). Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom