• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....Mijzelffan and TheMijzelno both viewing this page.

Not funny I thought something was wrong for a second then remembered two seperate people xD

Yeah, it's weird. TheMijzelno. should be TheMasterno.

I can't change my name yet until the 29th, and I don't want to ask a mod to do so. So 10 more days of confusion will happen.

OMG....Mijzelffan and TheMijzelno both viewing this page.

Not funny I thought something was wrong for a second then remembered two seperate people xD

Yeah, it's weird. TheMijzelno. should be TheMasterno.

I can't change my name yet until the 29th, and I don't want to ask a mod to do so. So 10 more days of confusion will happen.

tumblr_lojyjx6uD61qze69g.gif

I have 7 days until I can change my username. Should I change it back to Luminosity though? I also was Sexy Samurott, june bug, and アンドレア

*fucks Ma†erialGirl McQüeen disrespectfully* :p

I have 7 days until I can change my username. Should I change it back to Luminosity though? I also was Sexy Samurott, june bug, and アンドレア

You should make it TheMissingno

Then I'll make mine TheMissingno. and we can confuse people again.

Can I steal your avatar too?

Sure, or I can send you an earlier iteration and you can edit it as you see fit.

I wonder how many want me to change my name
Everyone.

Sure, or I can send you an earlier iteration and you can edit it as you see fit.

I wonder how many want me to change my name
Everyone.

Oh really

haters-pokemon-hop.gif

Hmm...I'll think about it 3:)

MM: Well, I'd like to be able to mention you, but if you can live without mentions, then so can I XD

@Arctura
You must give a lot of fucks then ^_^

Sometimes we have tp make sacrifices. These sacrifices enable us to be our true self, to deny needless temptations and wasteless lust as purity comes in forms of simplicity. A better life and an understand of yourself is acheived. That or I like being trouble for mentioning xD

We are in a constant struggle against forces that try to strip us of our individual luster and cast us to the shadowy depths of rancorous stave materials. Is it this life that we truly desire, or are we just momentarily enthralled by the idea of uncompromising spontaneity?

In other words, you should just change your name into something mentionable.

I'm going to stop posting GIFs.

My supply is almost depleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom