• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't like this at the last place I was at. But I do like the people here.

You know what we should do? Take bets on who the new mods are gonna be. Come on, it'll be fun.

Who's all running for new mods? Or do we just basically close our eyes and point?

There are probably some people who have applied without making it public.

Who's all running for new mods? Or do we just basically close our eyes and point?

We close our eyes and point.

Allrighty then, I'm going all-in. Zenax is gonna be War Room mod (if he applies). Trust me. These are psychic powers at work here.

Also I think Missy might have quite a good chance as a blog moderator (again, if he applies). But I already went all-in on Zenax, so I have no imaginary money left to bet on him.

I've always liked seasoned people of the forum getting the job. That way, they've seen how the site is ran for a while and can keep it more similar to that.

If that makes any sense

The only person I can bet on is Neosquid. And although I like the guy, I don't know if he'll get it.

The only thing I can tell, is who will not become one
Me, will not become a F&G mod I actually applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom