• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BW2!! Trade Centre

The Froakster

The Ninja Trickster
Reaction score
This is my trade thread.
Up for trade:
Simipour x1 Lv. 39 In pokeball
Quiet nature
Atk. 101
Def. 65
Sp. Atk. 93
Sp. Def 55
Speed 85

Dig, Scald, Surf, Acrobatics

Chimchar OUT OF STOCK, NEW BATCH SOON
Zekrom x1 Lv. 62 In ultraball
Brave nature
Atk. 238
Def. 177
Sp. Atk. 161
Sp. Def 149
Speed 120

Wild Charge, Fusion Bolt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave

Kyurem x1 Lv. 76 In masterball
Naive nature
Atk. 204
Defense 143
Sp. Atk. 220
Sp. def 136
Speed 178

Dragon Pulse
Rock Slide
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam

What I would like trade is Simipour for Pignite, and Chimchar for Piplup. Zekrom and Kyurem for: Blaziken, Lugia, Groudon, Charizard, Blastoise, or Giratina. Especially Blaziken.

Player name: BW2!!
FC: 2881 5393 4650

I should also be getting somemBulbasaurs in.

Last edited:
Re: Trade?

hey man i can help you out with the dewott but i dont really want a simipour i would be more than happy to trade for the piplup.
friend code 2623-7399-7278

Okay, thanks! Chimchar will be freshly bred. My friend code is 2881 5393 4650. Does it matter which nature?

EDIT: I just hatched a Reaxed one. Do you want that one?

Last edited:

sorry dude i didnt save last night with the piplup. i lost it. but if you want i have the dewott, will trade for the chimchar. sorry again

It's okay. And sure, I'll take the Dewott. the chimchar's moves are scratch, leer, flame wheel and flame charge. Idid not teach it those tms. It had them when it hatched. So, what is your name on the game?

It's keep on saying the code is wrong.

Oh wait, I'm typing my own friend code XD

ItS still loading... I'll be back in one sec. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom