• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Chronicles: The Kanto Days (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grassyglide

Reaction score
Note: I've started this RP two times before, but they both died. The first one was right around the start of school and the ones that had signed up were new to the forums in general and were not that active. The second one failed because it came right during the semester breaks. Then, one member got grounded then another member had something come up so we never were on the same time. Hopefully, things will be different this time. So, here it goes...

THE CHRONICLES:THE KANTO DAYS

The Pokemon World is full of things to discover. Everyone has their own calling. However, discovering this calling may be a long and rigorous process in which one must travel across the World meeting new people and Pokemon along the way. Eventually, some may find their calling and heed to it while others will choose to quit. Therefore, it is a matter of heart and strength in spirit, mind and body. Only the truly strong succeed, though most start out believing that they will succeed.

And what becomes of those who do heed their calls? Some became Trainers with one common goal: to earn the respect of Pokemon and trainers alike. Their road to success is paved with battles. Others choose to become coordinators to show the elegance of Pokemon.

Whatever it is it is bound to take the person on a hard and tiring journey. A journey full of adventure, happiness and sorrow. A journey where a person bonds with Pokemon and other people to form strong bonds of friendship. Thus, each person looks forward to start their own journey not knowing what fate has in store for them.

These particular chronicles expose the stories of a group of trainers. This particular episode chronicles the journey of the trainers through Kanto.

RULES:
-no Godmodding
-I want this RP to progress through the various regions. At a start of each region, I hope to open up a new SU thread and get 2 more trainers involved. So, for Kanto, I believe that the ideal number is 4-5 trainers. If there are more, I will have a selection process and if you are not chosen you may try for the Johto RP.
-I want to emphasize that whoever joins the RP is expected to be active and get to post at least a few times every day, if not more frequently.
-This RP is going to be more like a democracy. I will have all the members debate on important issues related to the RP and in most cases what the majority says will go (of course there will be times where I will say the final word on a matter)
-Put "Besiktas" somewhere in your SU to indicate that you have read the rules.
-Since this is Kanto, I'd prefer that not too many Unova or Sinnoh Pokemon appear. However, exceptions may be in order depending on the case.

SIGN-UPS:

Username:

Name:

Sexuality:

Contest/League:

Appearance: (one paragraph on physical traits and one paragraph on clothing)

Personality: (it should be pretty in depth. I'd prefer two paragraphs at least)

History: (Make sure it is pretty in depth and detailed. You could include how they caught their starter, what pushed them to start a journey. You could write their biography from birth up to the start of the journey. I expect at least 3 paragraphs)

Starter Pokemon: any Pokemon could work. If it's a traditional starter you'll be receiving it from Professor Oak)

Other:

I will have my own SU up as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom