• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Clash of Zekrom and Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Gray-

17 username changes :D
Reaction score
Hi! This is a role-play including my guess for Reshiram and Zekrom, mixed together into a story. Here we go!

This is a story of two legendaries that never should have met. The embodiment of the past, Reshiram, and the embodiment of the future, Zekrom, to be exact. For hundreds of years, each lived in their own realms, watching over the past and future. They were completely ignorant of the area of time between, a thin fabric in the space-time continuim known as the present. It was this time that seperated the two pokemon's times, and was like a barrier protecting humans and pokemon from the wrath of these pokemon. One day as each of these legendary dragons flew along their dimensions, they viewed a whole new world for the first time. It was primitive to Zekrom and futuristic to Reshiram. They each wanted this world as their own, to rebuild it the way these two thought it should be. Their powers managed to collapse the barriers protecting the present, and in one split second, as each flew into our world, they suddenly glimpsed each other, knowing instantly who each other were. The sight of each other enraged these beasts, and they started a battle across this time. Slowly, as they fought, time slowed down in the present, and both the past and future started to die out. The entire present world was sent out of time, and the night never ended. The legendaries are still fighting today, clashing at each other with force. It is your job to save the present from these two legendaries. It is time to stop the Clash of Reshiram and Zekrom.

Rules
1.No goddmodding.
2.No swearing.
3.No sexual senes, but kissing is allowed.
4.If it's not allowed in a similar RP, it's probably not allowed here.
5.One character each, please.
6.Put "Pie iz gud" somewhere in your sign-up.

Members:
1. Gold Silverston (Zekrom Reshiram)
2. Greg Erge (Jragonair)
3. Reserved for SpetnazGuy
4. Hiro Watts (Ebon)
5. Faith Young (Willow's Tara)
----------------------------------------
Sign-up:
Name: (First and last, please)
Appearance: (At least a paragraph)
Personality: (Ditto)
History: (Double Ditto)
Pokemon:
Comments/Questions: (Anything?)
--------------------------------------

And here's mine:
----------------------------------------
Sign-up:
Name: Gold Silverston
Appearance: Gold has dark brown hair that nearly covers his eyes, which are also dark brown. He is about 5'11 and weighs around 120 pounds. Gold has fair skin, also, and is somewhat muscular. He normally wears a dark red T-shirt and leather jacket, with tattered jeans and sneakers. He also wears a necklace with a Fire Stone hanging from it for good luck.
Personality: Gold is somewhat easygoing, and enjoys making friends most of the time. He normally keeps his thoughts and emotions to himself. Gold has many secrets, and is actually very smart, though many percieve him as arrogant. Gold is decisive and strategic, and can come up with good ideas quickly.
History: Gold was born to a relatively poor family living in Ecruteak City, and spent his first ten years of life working on a farm. On Gold's tenth birthday, he was given a hunting Growlithe, and made a little bit of money selling furs of Eevee, Vulpix, and Sentret. On Gold's 17th birthday, the world was sent out of time as Zekrom and Reshiram fought.
Pokemon:
Arcanine Male (Flare)
This is the evolved form of Gold's first pokemon, his Growlithe.

Shiny Charizard Male (Ember)
This is Gold's newest pokemon, and his prized possesion.

Fire Lucario Male (Aura)
Gold's Lucario started out normal, but it fell into lava made by a Heatran and turned red and Fire type instead of steel.

Shiftry Female (Leaf)
Gold actually slammed straight into his Shiftry once, thinking it was an actual tree.

Typhlosion Male (Charbon)
Gold found his Typlosion as an injured Cyndaquil and nursed it back to health. They are now close friends.

Houndoom Male (Doom)
Gold bought his Houndoom, and it is pretty much his Arcanine's archenemy.

Comments/Questions: PIE IZ GUD
--------------------------------------

SO SIGN UP, PLEASE!

Last edited:
Reserve a spot please. I'll write my app tommorow.
Also, pie iz gud.

I'd like to reserve a spot as well^^

Pie is good. Some consider it delectable. I'm not really a fan^^

PIE IZ GUD
Name:Hiro Watts

Appearance:Hiro is an average height teen who wears Jimi Hendrix sunglasses, black slacks, black fashionable hats with silver linings, black fingerless gloves, black dress shoes, a black t-shirt with a medium sized silver line on the left side and a black jacket with silver linings. He can have many dumb looks but he usually looks calm and collected

Personality: He is a very down to earth and respectable person but is a little bi-polar/sensitive. He loves a good joke so long as it isn't at his expense and he is very open minded. He is somewhat shy because of his relatively sheltered life and is confused about how he views women he doesn't know(in other words he is a sucker for a pretty face). He doesn't seem to understand modern slang very well and may use it out of context at times.

History:Hiro spent the majority of his life traveling around the world with his family, where he lived a pretty sheltered life. He would often go out on his own to explore the many regions he went to and read many books on a variety of subjects, which gave him a great knowledge of the world around him. Unfortunately for him, a few years after his 14 birthday and the day he was finally allowed his freedom to travel on his own; time was thrown out of wack by Reshiram and Zekrom's fight. And so Hiro's original journey ends and a new one soon begins: "Its time to save the world. Not for me but for my family and everyone else."

Pokemon:
Blastoise(Boyd):Male
First Pokemon given to him by his father

Umbreon(Ebony):Female
Pokemon that he found injured in an industrial city and nursed to health

Scizor(Kira):Male
Given to him by his mother as a Scyther to protect him from danger

Sceptile(Jukai):Male
Given to him by Prof. Birch

Dragonite(Ryu):Male
First Pokemon Hiro caught; found in the Dragon's Den

Flygon(Gale):Female
Caught in the middle of the Orre Region's dessert

Comments/Questions:He loves to gaze at the moon with Ebony and Ryu at night; Ryu and Gale used to hate each other but after they both fully evolved they became a couple

Last edited:
Whoops I'm sorry I made something without your consent if you want I'll delete it

I just wanted to join, sorry

PIE IZ GUD

Appearance:Hiro is an average height teen who wears all black with red accents; jeans, hat, fingerless gloves, shoes, shirt, and jacket. He can have many dumb looks but he usually looks calm and collected

Personality: He is a very down to earth and respectable person but is a little bi-polar/sensitive. He loves a good joke so long as it isn't at his expense and he is very open minded

History:Hiro spent the majority of his life traveling around the world with his family, where he lived a pretty sheltered life. He would often go out on his own to explore the many regions he went to and read many books on a variety of subjects, which gave him a great knowledge of the world around him. Unfortunately for him, a few years after his 14 birthday and the day he was finally allowed his freedom to travel on his own; time was thrown out of wack by Reshiram and Zekrom's fight. And so Hiro's original journey ends and a new one soon begins: "Its time to save the world. Not for me but for my family and everyone else."

Pokemon:

Comments/Questions:He loves to gaze at the moon with Ebony and Ryu at night; Ryu and Gale used to hate each other but after they both fully evolved they became a couple

Can you put a little more in Appearance and Personality?

PIE IZ GUD

Appearance:Hiro is an average height teen who wears Jimi Hendrix sunglasses, black slacks, black fashionable hats with silver linings, black fingerless gloves, black dress shoes, a black t-shirt with a medium sized silver line on the left side and a black jacket with silver linings. He can have many dumb looks but he usually looks calm and collected

Personality: He is a very down to earth and respectable person but is a little bi-polar/sensitive. He loves a good joke so long as it isn't at his expense and he is very open minded. He is somewhat shy because of his relatively sheltered life and is confused about how he views women he doesn't know(in other words he is a sucker for a pretty face). He doesn't seem to understand modern slang very well and may use it out of context at times.

Pokemon:

Accepted.

OOT: I am not really sure how this RP will work but I will give a go, although I think it would be better if we knew alot more about the two legendaries when more information comes out (Maybe they will do Future/Past like you did, although I think it will be Evil and Good but who knows)

Sign-up:
Name: Faith Young

Appearance: Faith is about 5'6 tall with pale skin, long light blonde
hair going past her shoulders and light sparkling blue eyes. She is skinny but not too skinny and is almost girly girly look to her. She wears light clothes along with blue jeans and white shoes.

Personality: Faith is quite a nice person who loves her family, friends and Pokemon. She is quite playful and tries to not let anything get her down. She also trains with her Pokemon quite hard hoping to be a very good Pokemon trainer, she believes everyone should have a second chance. When she is onto something she will not give up though and always try to be there for a friend. Faith also thinks Pie iz gud.

History: Faith was born in Violet City, Johto to her parents Savanna and Rex Young. She was raised to be polite and nice to everyone, and when she reached the age of ten Faith decided to become a Pokemon trainer and go on a Pokemon journey starting with Johto. She chose Chikorita as her starter who evolved since against a Flareon into Bayleef.

She met Duskull in the Burned Tower and never knew how it got there. While she caught her Wurmple in Ilex Forest that evolved into Beautifly. Swellow was captured as a Talliow when Faith found a few rare ones. She found Golduck and Gardevoir at their first stages through her journey throughout Johto.

After finishing in the 60 trainers in the Johto League she took two years to do some school work before heading off to Kanto and becoming 32nd in that Pokemon League. She got in the Top 8 of the Hoenn League. Afterwards she stopped again to go to school until she was twenty.

Faith soon started for the Sinnoh League but stopped in between when her sister Hope was born, afterwards she had a short-term relationship with a boyfriend who broke it off with her after a few months. She continued on her journey and just defeated Candice when she heard about the legendaries and decided to postphone and tries to help out.

Pokemon:
Duskull
Bayleef
Beautifly
Golduck
Swellow
Gardevoir

Comments/Questions: Which region will this be set in exactly?

OOT: I am not really sure how this RP will work but I will give a go, although I think it would be better if we knew alot more about the two legendaries when more information comes out (Maybe they will do Future/Past like you did, although I think it will be Evil and Good but who knows)

Sign-up:
Name: Faith Young

Appearance: Faith is about 5'6 tall with pale skin, long light blonde
hair going past her shoulders and light sparkling blue eyes. She is skinny but not too skinny and is almost girly girly look to her. She wears light clothes along with blue jeans and white shoes.

Personality: Faith is quite a nice person who loves her family, friends and Pokemon. She is quite playful and tries to not let anything get her down. She also trains with her Pokemon quite hard hoping to be a very good Pokemon trainer, she believes everyone should have a second chance. When she is onto something she will not give up though and always try to be there for a friend. Faith also thinks Pie iz gud.

History: Faith was born in Violet City, Johto to her parents Savanna and Rex Young. She was raised to be polite and nice to everyone, and when she reached the age of ten Faith decided to become a Pokemon trainer and go on a Pokemon journey starting with Johto. She chose Chikorita as her starter who evolved since against a Flareon into Bayleef.

She met Duskull in the Burned Tower and never knew how it got there. While she caught her Wurmple in Ilex Forest that evolved into Beautifly. Swellow was captured as a Talliow when Faith found a few rare ones. She found Golduck and Gardevoir at their first stages through her journey throughout Johto.

After finishing in the 60 trainers in the Johto League she took two years to do some school work before heading off to Kanto and becoming 32nd in that Pokemon League. She got in the Top 8 of the Hoenn League. Afterwards she stopped again to go to school until she was twenty.

Faith soon started for the Sinnoh League but stopped in between when her sister Hope was born, afterwards she had a short-term relationship with a boyfriend who broke it off with her after a few months. She continued on her journey and just defeated Candice when she heard about the legendaries and decided to postphone and tries to help out.

Pokemon:
Duskull
Bayleef
Beautifly
Golduck
Swellow
Gardevoir

Comments/Questions: Which region will this be set in exactly?
I really don't know what region, I'm thinking some version of new Huin City, or maybe Johto. I actually didn't come up with the "Time" thing myself, but Reshiram's tail looks like an old-fasioned braizer and Zekrom looks futuristic. I just think it sort of fits.

Accepted.

Yeah. They could be deciples of Dialga/protectors of Celebi or something.

Or Dialga and Celebi could be disciples of them.

Sign-up:

Name:
Greg Erge

Description:
Greg stands in at about 5'8" and weighs in at about 130 lbs. He has thick black, straight hair that is sorta messy and comes down past his ears, so it's a tad long. He has lighter skin, but he tans regularly, keeping his skin at a light bronze. Greg is slightly muscular. He dresses almost fully in black. Over a grey Kevlar undershirt is a black t-shirt made of a soft material. He wears dark blue jeans and black Combat boots. He also wears a necklace that has three orbs on it- one red for fire, one blue for water and one yellow for lightning. On each shoulder, Greg boasts a tattoo. One is of a Rainbow wing and the other of a Silver wing. On his left cheek is a small scar that he got as a young child, and he wears a belt, which holds numerous things, one being a pistol and a knife, along with his custom Pokeballs. Greg keeps clean-shaved.

Personality:
Greg is a gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individual. He places place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. He put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in his life. On the other hand, he operates within himselfs on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. He knows things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. Consequently, Greg puts a tremendous amount of faith into his instincts and intuitions.

Greg has uncanny insight into people and situations. He get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. Consequently, Greg is protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. He is a deep, complex individual, who is quite private and typically difficult to understand. Greg holds back part of themselves, and can be secretive. But Greg is as genuinely warm as he is complex. He holds a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. He is concerned for people's feelings, and trys to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. He is very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful Greg into a state of agitation or charged anger. He may tend to internalize conflict into his bodies, and experiences health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because Greg has such strong intuitive capabilities, he trusts his own instincts above all else. This may result in a stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. On the other hand, Greg is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. He is rarely at complete peace with himself - there's always something else he thinks he should be doing to improve himself and the world around him. Greg believes in constant growth, and doesn't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. He has strong value systems, and needs to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. He doesn't believe in compromising his ideals.

History:
Greg was born in Ecruteak City. His father left his mother when he found out that she was pregnant, so Greg was the only child of a single mother. Greg's mother was and is a bit kooky. She has always been a bit obsessed with the paranormal. When Greg was three months, she took him to a famed underground Psychic named Luna. Both were shocked at what she predicted. Her reading foretold that Greg would be involved in great things... she couldn't tell what, but it would be something revolving around the Elemental forces that balance out power in our planet.

Yet as Greg grew older, he never seemed to be good at much. He was okay at sports, but his schoolwork failed miserably. School bored him, except for history. He excelled at this and was extremely interested in Legendary Pokemon. When he was fifteen, he left home with only a Totodile. The first thing he did was to visit the Tin Tower. Searching through it, he fell and passed out. To his rescue came the Legendary Ho-Oh. The two talked psychicly, in which Ho-Oh told him to become as strong and skilled as possible. Ho-Oh said that multiple times would come in which he would serve the Legendary Pokemon of Johto and Kanto, and for this, he would need to get stronger. Ho-Oh dropped him off at the base of the Tower, and told him "Farewell...." Greg knew the two would never meet again.

So Greg did as he had been told. He told no one of this meeting and trained himself and his Pokemon. Through a number of programs he became highly skilled in martial arts, stealth and weapon technology. He immersed himself in studies of Legendary Pokemon, becoming almost obsessed for a while. For the past two years, he has just been traveling, studying the geography and structure of Johto, and watching out for any problems that could occur.

Pokémon:
Feraligatr (Male)
Tyranitar (Male)
Ditto (Black)
Gallade (Male)
Arcanine (Shiny) (Male)
Crobat (Female)

Pie is good.

Sign-up:

Name:
Greg Erge

Description:
Greg stands in at about 5'8" and weighs in at about 130 lbs. He has thick black, straight hair that is sorta messy and comes down past his ears, so it's a tad long. He has lighter skin, but he tans regularly, keeping his skin at a light bronze. Greg is slightly muscular. He dresses almost fully in black. Over a grey Kevlar undershirt is a black t-shirt made of a soft material. He wears dark blue jeans and black Combat boots. He also wears a necklace that has three orbs on it- one red for fire, one blue for water and one yellow for lightning. On each shoulder, Greg boasts a tattoo. One is of a Rainbow wing and the other of a Silver wing. On his left cheek is a small scar that he got as a young child, and he wears a belt, which holds numerous things, one being a pistol and a knife, along with his custom Pokeballs. Greg keeps clean-shaved.

Personality:
Greg is a gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individual. He places place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. He put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in his life. On the other hand, he operates within himselfs on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. He knows things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. Consequently, Greg puts a tremendous amount of faith into his instincts and intuitions.

Greg has uncanny insight into people and situations. He get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. Consequently, Greg is protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. He is a deep, complex individual, who is quite private and typically difficult to understand. Greg holds back part of themselves, and can be secretive. But Greg is as genuinely warm as he is complex. He holds a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. He is concerned for people's feelings, and trys to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. He is very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful Greg into a state of agitation or charged anger. He may tend to internalize conflict into his bodies, and experiences health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because Greg has such strong intuitive capabilities, he trusts his own instincts above all else. This may result in a stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. On the other hand, Greg is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. He is rarely at complete peace with himself - there's always something else he thinks he should be doing to improve himself and the world around him. Greg believes in constant growth, and doesn't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. He has strong value systems, and needs to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. He doesn't believe in compromising his ideals.

History:
Greg was born in Ecruteak City. His father left his mother when he found out that she was pregnant, so Greg was the only child of a single mother. Greg's mother was and is a bit kooky. She has always been a bit obsessed with the paranormal. When Greg was three months, she took him to a famed underground Psychic named Luna. Both were shocked at what she predicted. Her reading foretold that Greg would be involved in great things... she couldn't tell what, but it would be something revolving around the Elemental forces that balance out power in our planet.

Yet as Greg grew older, he never seemed to be good at much. He was okay at sports, but his schoolwork failed miserably. School bored him, except for history. He excelled at this and was extremely interested in Legendary Pokemon. When he was fifteen, he left home with only a Totodile. The first thing he did was to visit the Tin Tower. Searching through it, he fell and passed out. To his rescue came the Legendary Ho-Oh. The two talked psychicly, in which Ho-Oh told him to become as strong and skilled as possible. Ho-Oh said that multiple times would come in which he would serve the Legendary Pokemon of Johto and Kanto, and for this, he would need to get stronger. Ho-Oh dropped him off at the base of the Tower, and told him "Farewell...." Greg knew the two would never meet again.

So Greg did as he had been told. He told no one of this meeting and trained himself and his Pokemon. Through a number of programs he became highly skilled in martial arts, stealth and weapon technology. He immersed himself in studies of Legendary Pokemon, becoming almost obsessed for a while. For the past two years, he has just been traveling, studying the geography and structure of Johto, and watching out for any problems that could occur.

Pokémon:
Feraligatr (Male)
Tyranitar (Male)
Ditto (Black)
Gallade (Male)
Arcanine (Shiny) (Male)
Crobat (Female)

Pie is good.
Accepted.

EDIT: Okay, I'm gonna start it while we wait for the last app.

Last edited:
Pie iz gud.
Can we have Gen V Pokémon?
Eh...
Name: Zoro Illusi
Apperance: His hairstyle is similar to Zoroark's. On his right arm he has his Capture Styler. He has a black jacket over a red t-shirt. He wears black jeans and has Poké Balls that resemble Zoroark. He has red shoes.
Personality: Zoro is somewhat strict. He is mostly 'go-with-the-flow' guy. He is very strategic. He occasionaly forgets things, such as the fact he is a Pokémon trainer.
History: Zoro origanlly was a Pokémon Ranger. As a kid, he pretended to be a Ranger by 'topping' an acorn around a Zoura, who later became his Partner. Later, he went to Ranger School, where he excelled highly. When he went to the Ranger Union after he graduated, he had diffuculty reaching Rank 5 due to some doubting what he did.
After he became a Trainer, his Zoroark was Frozen by a Froslass. He broke the his hair and markings first, then took a long time breaking the rest, causing him to becoming more icy blue.
Whenever he does a Trainer activity, like capturing a Pokémon, he says something Ranger-like, like "Capture On!".
Pokémon:
Icy Zoroark, male: He used to be a normal Zoroark, but then got frozen. It took so long to break the ice over the black parts (ironically) that it turned blue.
Pokabu, male: His first capture. As a Trainer.
Dustox, female: Almost got mauled by Pokabu, thus wings are burned.
Lileep, male: Didn't get fully revived, thus brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom