• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure as of yet since i havent gotten to watch all of season 10 nor of season 11 i currently think its Dawn Vs. May

Sorry i haven't been posting here much...i have been super busy.
Best dawn moment? That's a hard one...maybe when she won her first ribbon or maybe when she beat may or maybe...oh never mind theres alot of good dawn moments. oh one more thing to anybody who celabrates it...
Happy Halloween!

Favorite Dawn moments have to be when she got Piplup and when she battled Lucian(rematch), when Dawn battled Maylene, when she was at the ping-pong tournament, when she was at the PokeStylist competition and when she battled May and won.

Yay for 100th post here

Hmm....Well, I'm gonna have to go with Dawn v. May as well. When I was watching it, I was at the edge of my seat, it was that exciting to me!
that was indeed an exciting episode when i heard it was in japan i been waiting for an english version and when it came to download i got it such a thrilling and exciting episode

Best Dawn moment? She has only greatest moments! xD
But for me...it has to be the episode when Dawn was firstly introduced. Mostly because I was very eager how new girl would be like, I was totally surprised then...I knew that she was going to be my favorite ;)

Best Dawn moment? She has only greatest moments! xD
But for me...it has to be the episode when Dawn was firstly introduced. Mostly because I was very eager how new girl would be like, I was totally surprised then...I knew that she was going to be my favorite ;)
cant really blame ya for her becoming your favorite after all she is uber cute

Dawn est tres tres belle.

Hikari___Dawn_from_Pokemon.jpg

Last edited:
hmm.....she does look better with darker hair. how would she look as a blonde?

Very unique. The hair is one of her best qualities. Do you guys think she could've been more useful in the games and become a rival

I liked it how she was a option in the game a rival just not her type I believe I chose Dawn in the game the gender doesnt matter

And I like your impressive use of run-on sentences.

i wonder what she'll look like with May's haircolor. I love may's haircolor (light brown is the best) but Dawn has the best hair style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom