• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

planning on trekking through Relic Castle one last time to pick up that sexy EQ tm and maybe try to nab that lvl 70 volcarona, though i don't really need it...lol

I'm probably going to restart my game sometime today... All I've been doing anyways now is grinding random Pokemon for no reason.

Training a nice Volcarona. I've named him MilyCitrus :) Quiver Dance is an awesome move.

I finally got to Route 9, and the first thing I did was pick up the item there from that baseball player. I then moved forward and battled against some of those Biker class trainers along the route. I leveled up a bit from those battles, and then I went to Shopping Mall Nine to buy some items. I shopped around a bit, but I also battled against a couple of trainers that were inside the shopping mall. I defeated them and then I headed back out to battle against some of the other trainers. I got to Opelucid City after that, and I witnessed the Team Plasma rally there with Alder. I then went to chat with Drayden and Iris about the legendary dragon Pokemon of the Unova region, and I saved as Dradyen left to the Opelucid City Gym.

I beat Alder, now it's time to train, evolve, breed and trade! (and hope for a shiny someday)

I started Pokemon White. I chose Oshawott and named him Aqua. I battled Cheren, Bianca and N. I caught Patrat and a Lilipup too. I got Pansear from the girl and I named it Wave. I battled Cheren again too. I went to the Striaton City Gym and battled Cilan and won.

I just beat Skyla and got through Twist Mountain,having recently finished catching my in-game team with Liwick in celestial tower. In twiast mountain, I was lucky enough to find and catch a Cryogonal with little difficulty. He was one of the first few pokemon I saw there, and after looking up his encounter rate and catch rate after the fact, I was pretty pleased with catching him so easily.

My team is now:

Serperior, Stoutland, Swoobat, Seismitoad, Gurduur, and Litwick, all at level 38.

I beat Ghetsis and returned to home after that battle. I've been told to find the Seven Sages that escaped.
Before that however, I visited Black City (meeting Shadow Triad during that trip).

I helped Fennel get the Dream Mist from from the Dream Yard. I battled Team Plasma and saved Munna. I got the C Gear from Fennel.

went out and bought all the buy-able TMs, found all the Sages, went and nabbed that EQ Tm, have yet to go for Volcarona though. Now i'm breeding up bunches of dw babies before i go away next week.

Started the game, picked oshawott, beat first gym, easy, outside of Nacrene City.

well this is what happened me yesterday not today: i was trying to catch a mienshao at route 14 and when i was walking on the grass a zoroark appeared on the wild, but according to bulbapedia zoroark can be obtained only al lostlorn forest with a shiny entei,suicune or raikou, and i tried to catch it but i was too stupid and i fainted it and now i dont know if zoroark appears also on the wild or only at lostlorn forest

Restarted White and chose Oshawott, nicknamed him Samurai.

Somehow lost to Bianca but destroyed Cheren

Got to Striaton City, beating Bianca along the way.

Met Hot Head the Simisear

Beat Cheren in our second rival battle, destroyed Cilan soon after.

Battled team Plasma and helped Fennel get hold of some dream mist.

Once again, battled Cheren and helped him defeat Team Plasma while also capturing Mr.Granite, the Roggenrola

Lenora's watchog had nothing on Mr.Granite and picked up my second gym badge.

Chased Team Plasma out of pinwheel forest and captured Caterkillr the venipede.

Samurai evolved into a Dewott at level 21

Crossed the Sky Arrow Bridge and explored Castelia City.

Captured a Sandile named Chomper

Caterkillr evolved into a Whirlipede at level 22

Helped Burgh battle Team Plasma and return Bianca's Munna.

Took down Burgh with Caterkillr, Samurai and Mr.Granite

Battled Bianca and won easily

Had my fourth Battle with Cheren and once again was victorious (I really wonder why that guy even tries)

And that's it so far

Oh my...I haven't posted anything yet?!
Meh...Here goes...

Black meets White
- Hanami and Shinko both defeated the fourth gym leader and had a battle.
Because Shinko had only four pokémons in his party, Hanami had to leave out two pokemons.
Shinko used; Tranquil, Darumakka, Dewot and Krokorok
and Hanami used; Tirtouga, Pignite, Blitzle and Drillbur. She decided not to use Leavanny and Swoobat
The winner of the fight was Shinko, since after the defeat of Tirtouga Hanami had nothing to counter Krokorok that even beated the weakened Pignite.
After the fight both trainers decided to continue their journey.

Black ~ Adventures of Hanami
Hanami arrived in the city of Driftveil and found team Plasma hiding in the freezer. Those scums!
After many battlese Hanami was able to defeat them, but when their leader came they were able to escape.
Hanami then challenged the gym leader Clay.
Clay was a mighthy opponent and his Krokorok was able to beat both of Hanamis pokemons; Pignite and Tirtouga.
However, Hanami was able to make a marvelous comeback with her last pokémon, Leavanny, using it's powerful Razor Leaf attack. (to those who don't know; I like to use only as many pokemon's as the gym leaders. Like they do in anime)
Hanami won herself a new shiny badge and began to move on to new adventures...!

White ~ Adventures of Shinko
After beating Clay, Shinko decided to head to next city aiming to get another new badge.
However, to get to the Mistralton city, he first needed to go through Chargestone Cave.
He kept moving in that spooky cave meeting some new pokemons and he also managed to capture himself two more party members.
That's right, Shinkos party expanded and reached its maximum with Joltik and Ferroseed.
And that's not all. After many battles Shinkos Krokorok evolved into Krookodile.
He decided to take a rest at the bottom of the cave.

Considering what the fourth move for my recently bred & raised Ferrothorn should be & I can't decide :/ I'm lingering in Village Bridge whilst I do so. In other news I recently battled my way across all of Eastern Unova (save for Undella Bay, which I'll tackle in the near future) whilst training up said Ferrothorn, during which time I managed to defeat Cynthia; admittedly it was on the 2nd try, though - to be fair - my 'mons were about 12 levels lower than hers on average. Plus it was Her Team of Total Beasts versus My Grass Monotype, sooo....yeah.

In other news, its Autmn now so my Sawsbuck♂ (Demetri) has changed to its gorgeous Autmn Form (possibly my fave), just one of the perks of being a Sawsbuck owner :)

Focus: Beating the game with the Lillipup line.

Arriving in Castelia City, I came across a lone dancer. After a short conversation, he revealed his true nature. This dancer was lonely without other buddies to dance with. Picking up the lone Pokeball, I soon turned around and walked through the city just to help him out. I walked into one of the nearby alleyways with three noticeable items. The first item was a large dumpster. I held my nose as the smell wafted over to me. The second item was two fat guys with glasses on. They had appeared to be talking amongst themselves. I decided to not take any chances. But the third item caught my eye-his outfit looked identical to the guy in the fountain. I knew what to do.

Parmalee[Herdier] defeated his Pokemon with one hit. I smiled after the battle concluded.

Weird incident:

Last night, knowing it was the end of the month, I saved my game in Black City and turned the DS off. My Sawsbuck was in my party. Today, when I turned the game back on, it was still summer. I battled a few trainers. No change of season. Then I flew to Nimbasa, and it's STILL summer. As I biked into the amusement park towards the ferris wheel, IT FINALLY BECAME AUTUMN, and my Sawsbuck changed in my pocket.

Apparently, biking into a theme park is so monumentous it causes the seasons to change.

Working on filling up 23 of the 24 boxes you're given to have EVERY single Pokemon there, for example: I am not just having a fully evolved Bulbasaur just to have Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur's Pokedex data, but to have Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, AND Venasaur. Currently have almost 450 of the 649. Got all of the Unova Pokemon, lack a few Kanto Pokemon and haven't started with Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh Pokemon

Weird incident:

Last night, knowing it was the end of the month, I saved my game in Black City and turned the DS off. My Sawsbuck was in my party. Today, when I turned the game back on, it was still summer. I battled a few trainers. No change of season. Then I flew to Nimbasa, and it's STILL summer. As I biked into the amusement park towards the ferris wheel, IT FINALLY BECAME AUTUMN, and my Sawsbuck changed in my pocket.

Apparently, biking into a theme park is so monumentous it causes the seasons to change.

You have to go inside a building and go back out iirc.

Working on filling up 23 of the 24 boxes you're given to have EVERY single Pokemon there, for example: I am not just having a fully evolved Bulbasaur just to have Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur's Pokedex data, but to have Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, AND Venasaur. Currently have almost 450 of the 649. Got all of the Unova Pokemon, lack a few Kanto Pokemon and haven't started with Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh Pokemon

I did this back on Heart Gold, got all the Pokemon Gen I through IV, then transferred to Black after I beat it, got all the gen V Pokemon excluding Keldeo Meloetta and Genesect. It's a lot of work but quite fulfilling to have a living Pokedex.

Back
Top Bottom