• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

So is the adjective "hidden" a misnomer in this case? I can only hope that the DW ability is displayed, otherwise the ability system would be broken and misleading...

So is the adjective "hidden" a misnomer in this case? I can only hope that the DW ability is displayed, otherwise the ability system would be broken and misleading...
They're displayed.

Just got a FEMALE Tangela. YAY!

Haha ya I do I just wonder what it was saying, if I could read kanji I'd be ok but sadly I'm only able to read the hira/katakana
It's basically,

Using Pokemon Global Link, please enjoy playing with the software you used to put your Pokemon to sleep.

This is your currently selected software:
(Picture of your White version details)

If you want to change your selected software, go to "Game Sync ID Registration" on the "Profile Settings" of your "Profile Page" to change your settings, then log in again.

It's basically,

Using Pokemon Global Link, please enjoy playing with the software you used to put your Pokemon to sleep.

This is your currently selected software:
(Picture of your White version details)

If you want to change your selected software, go to "Game Sync ID Registration" on the "Profile Settings" of your "Profile Page" to change your settings, then log in again.

Thank you, that message used to never pop up, but now i know it's nothing important, thanks.

Just tried to get into my dreamworld and it's saying I have to wait 43 hours before I can visit again! Have I missed an announcement saying they've changed it? I usually go on about this time each night! Has anyone else fond this?
Annoying! :(
I'll try again tomorrow

currently the Dream World site is in Japanese. Does anyone know if there are any plans for it to be in English?

So will all japanese and other internation players all share the same Dream World site?

I wonder if it'll crash again...

I seem to have the same 24-hour limit as usual...

It seems to have sorted itself out now and I am back to the 24-hour limit. :)

I hope they are a bit more prepared for the amount of people using the dreamworld when the English versions come out. I am sure it will be slow for the first week.

As the GTS website closed down, I'd hope that, despite the EN DreamWorld using the same URL, that each region will get its own microsite (obviously for the different languages), and hopefully it will latch onto those now-unused servers.

Yes, there are.

Is there any confirmation on this? I just got the new Nintendo Power in the mail today and the multi-page B&W article didn't mention it at all.

I know it was mentioned here that it's on the box, but the GameStop here doesn't have the huge display ones out so I can't get a solid answer on it.

What would the point be in making English children go to a Japanese website? The official Pokémon Website recently got a redesign, which now begins with a menu that redirects you to a site dedicated to your own language and region. Why can't the same be done with Global Link?

What would the point be in making English children go to a Japanese website? The official Pokémon Website recently got a redesign, which now begins with a menu that redirects you to a site dedicated to your own language and region. Why can't the same be done with Global Link?

I just haven't seen anything in print or official-looking about there being an English Dream World. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.

It's a major aspect of the game... of course it's going to be localized.

It's a major aspect of the game... of course it's going to be localized.

That's why I'm assuming, but I figured it would've been mentioned by now since the Japanese advertisements mentioned it plenty of times.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the new C-Gear Skins; as they aren't showing up in my general message thing.

Help?

I am having a strange and aggravating problem:

When trying to access the Global Link, I get a white box instead of whatever Flash-based graphics there are supposed to be. The right-click menu shows that the white stuff's supposed to be Flash.

Details:
I made an account at the Daisuki club and got my new user ID.
When I load the Global Link site, only the bottom bar shows up. The top of the screen is all white with a little bit of background graphics on the sides. The bottom does contain the login box, though. It accepts my ID and password. I've used this logon at the Daisuki Club itself without any problems.
Once I press the login button, the little spinning white Poke Ball cursor appears for a few seconds, the page reloads...
...and I just get the white screen again. I've never even been prompted for my game's ID. What gives?
I've tried:
two computers
switching between the three major Windows browsers
https
turning on SSL2.0
reinstalling Flash
switching off ALL my security plugins (popup blocker, Java blocking)

Nothing doing. Does anyone know what's causing this? I've resigned myself to the fact that it's probably something very simple that I'm just missing...

Back
Top Bottom