• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

No, but Unnerve is... rather lack luster. I took your "been dying for one" statement as wanting an Aerodactyl in general. Haha.

oh no no no lol it was towards a female dw aero :p i have a thing about wanting complete sets xP i already have plenty of normal male and female aeros :p

Can't you get the Eeveelutions today?

got to go into dw at school today (so badass =o). found female mareep, shinx and gligar (plus other males). i went with shinx cause of night slash and i already had female gligar

To Bluesun

I saw your thread with the .swfs for Dream World Pokemon. I really appreciate them. However there are around 40 Pokemon missing, so can you please upload the .swf for those too? Otherwise can you give me the URL so that I can download them myself. Thank You.

I've been enjoying Dream World so far, even though I can't usually access Wi-fi much often than once a week. It's too bad that I have to keep the same Pokemon dreaming for pretty long, but at least I can plant and harvest more berries.

Yesterday I got to the Sky area for the first time. I don't mind going back to the Pleasant Forest though, since I still have tons of Pokemon I haven't brought back from there. Yesterday I had to choose between female Gligar with Feint and female Poochyena with Poison fang, but I went with Gligar since Poison Heal Gliscor is so good.

I'm not sure how the score from the minigame and the quality of the Pokemon are connected, though. Sometimes I get females even though I've done terribly on the minigame. Other times I get males with no special moves even if I did pretty well on the game. I guess you have to do especially great to be guaranteed a female or a male with rare moves, but I'm not sure where that limit is.

I envy you all in your Sparkling Sea. Today, I entered the DW with 3060 Dream Points and left with 3450.

I was lucky enough to find someone with 4 rows of berries, unwatered xD Didn't get anything amazing in the DreamWorld, so I settled for a male Roost Butterfree.

Welp, hit 10k dream points early on today (left yesterday at 9980).

No Poliwag/Vulpix. Made do with a Dratini.

Now that I've got all the dream points I want and all the berries currently available I can probably cut each visit down to 15 mins a pop. No more levels for my dreamer, but whatever. It's faster to level them up in-game anyway.

Once I get Vulpix/Poliwag I imagine I might stop bothering with it every day.

I don't really understand how to get so many points. I put my Ampharos to sleep, and I don't know how to see my points. Unfortunately you can't access it more than once a day, so I'll try and check tomorrow.

I don't really understand how to get so many points. I put my Ampharos to sleep, and I don't know how to see my points. Unfortunately you can't access it more than once a day, so I'll try and check tomorrow.

You can see your points on your profile. You don't need to access the Dream World at all to see your points.

It is a tad annoying though how you can't see your points while you're in the Dream World.

Welp, hit 10k dream points early on today (left yesterday at 9980).

No Poliwag/Vulpix. Made do with a Dratini.

Now that I've got all the dream points I want and all the berries currently available I can probably cut each visit down to 15 mins a pop. No more levels for my dreamer, but whatever. It's faster to level them up in-game anyway.

Once I get Vulpix/Poliwag I imagine I might stop bothering with it every day.
Congrats. I just unlocked the tier 2 today with my White and made off with a Female Chatot. There are like 15 or so pokemon I really want and then after that I will probably stop bothering with the Dream world until they add more to it. Luckily for me I am using two games so I'm able to speed up the process somewhat. Got a Female Pidgey and a Male Butterfree today with my Black. I got two today by skipping playing yesterday but still putting my Riolu to sleep, then playing today and putting him back to sleep after I woke him up.

...I'm not sure how the score from the minigame and the quality of the Pokemon are connected, though. Sometimes I get females even though I've done terribly on the minigame. Other times I get males with no special moves even if I did pretty well on the game. I guess you have to do especially great to be guaranteed a female or a male with rare moves, but I'm not sure where that limit is.

the game depends the gender (as different genders sometimes pick different games, but not always) and the score determines if it has a dw move.

It is a tad annoying though how you can't see your points while you're in the Dream World.

you can, though you have to open a new tab/window and check your profile. but be caredul as that causes the site to have errors and refresh. you won't lose anything/be kicked out if your home, but best not to check while in the forest.

just play alot of easy mini-games even if you don't want/already have the pokemon that wants to play. and then max out your watering and you'll be at the sea in no time :)

So, yesterday and today I've been playing Pokémon Typing DS. And I noticed something--it consistently uses the DW Art(!). And also, in the end credits I spotted this:

Artwork
Kiyomi Itani
Yasuko Sugiyama
Sachiko Nakamichi

^ I wonder if this means these three are the ones who created the art in the Dream World. Does anyone know if any of them have drawn similarly styled artwork before?

Forgive me if this has been asked before. But I need to know something.

How do you encounter the starter Pokemon and Pikachu in the Dream World? Is there something special that you need to do? Because I haven't found any of them yet. And I really wanna get the Dream World Pikachu and starter Pokemon. <3

ok, this is insane, i know that usually after 3-4 trips to the island of dreams it runs dry and you can't find anything, but this time i was able to go 12 times, yes, TWELVE O_O

i was there litterally my whole hour, and befriended about 20 pokemon! i only stopped going cuz i had like 2mins left on my hour (and i have a fast comp so each page only takes seconds to load).

here's a screenshot of all the pokes i befriended. i wasn't able to send any home though cuz i like to look up what's best and just didn't have the time today :X
dreamworld-befriendedpokemon.png

why is it that sometimes you run out of pokemon in 4 trips but others just go on and on and on??
i checked how many points i got and i'm now at 6230, i went in with only 5090, so that means i earned 1140 points in one session O_O

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been asked before. But I need to know something.

How do you encounter the starter Pokemon and Pikachu in the Dream World? Is there something special that you need to do? Because I haven't found any of them yet. And I really wanna get the Dream World Pikachu and starter Pokemon. <3
So far the starters have only been given away with unique codes, in Japan the Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh ones and in Korea the Kanto ones. As such any European-languages' giveaway would probably be similar, though nothing's been announced yet. And Pikachu hasn't been given out anywhere afaik.

Back
Top Bottom