• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Winner
Reaction score
@RegiReece; Here it is!

Parker stood outside FIDAD Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand. He had heard many rumors about people being immune to the virus. He wasn't quite sure, so he was following his instincts as a reporter. He was going to investigate the building, because it belonged to the people who started the virus. He opened the door and looked around.
"No lights. Figures," he said digging in his backpack for a flashlight. He switched it on and saw people dead everywhere. At their computers, in the middle of the room, laying across a table. "Damn," he muttered to himself.

He walked over to one of the computers. To his luck, it was a laptop. He picked it up, closed it and put it in his backpack. Hopefully it'll give me something. Something usesful. He thought. He walked across the room to a bookshelf that seemed to full to stand. He grabbed the three biggest books and put them in his backpack. He began taking out the rest of the books and setting them on the white tile floor. After a feew minutes, all the books were on the floor. He moved the bookshelf over a few feet.
"Well isn't that interesting," he said to himself.

Last edited:
Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Quakeon)

Rex climbed over the bar, noticing a black and white checkered rucksack on the floor. Picking it up, he put a bottle of his girlfriends favourite drink inside, and began to check the pockets of the bodies. He took a knife, a businessmans wallet and I.D care, a torch, and a watch. His eyed filled with rage and frustration just thinking that she could be one of these things... "No, think positive. " he mumbled as he slung the bag over his back. He cursed, "Jo's phone!" maybe she had arranged to go somewhere for something... he knew it was a loose hope, but still ran back up the stairs to the room...

@Quakeon

Last edited:

OOC: Sorry, I guess it didn't post. My mistake...

He threw the now empty bookshelf down to the floor and began knocking on the wall. Everything sounded solid except where the shelf was.

"Bingo!" he said. He punched the wall as hard as he could. his arm went through the wall. He pulled his arm out and picked up the shelf. he threw the shelf at the wall. The wall, which was made of only wallpaper, ripped as Parker battered it with the shelf.

When the wallpaper was gone, he stepped rough where it was. His attention was immediately drawn to three beige colored duffel bags. He opened each one of them. Each bag held more than one thousand Thai Bahts.

"Robbing bastards," he said as he slung the bag over his shoulder and left the building. He knew he needed to find somewhere to stay for the night, as it was getting dark. He walked down the street to the nearest hotel. He walked throught the revolving door and noticed that theplace had already been ransacked. he jumped over the front desk and grabbed one the remaining room keys. He jumped back over the desk and began walking up the stairs to his temporary living quarters.

Reece thumped up the stairs, clearing floor after floor, 5,6,7 until he reached his room, 34 on floor 12. He knew she wasn't here but instantly looked around again, checking the cupboards, cabinets, wardrobes and closet. He sighed, and grabbed the phone from her side of the bed. Menu>Messages>SMS>Received>Most recent:

I've got the wine, see you back at the room at 4.

Love Reece x

"There must be SOMETHING on here,Surely!"

Parker opened the door to his room with the key, and looked around. it looked as if nobody was living here, but he knew looks could be decieving. He also knew that he had to find a way to hide the money, if anyone came looking for it. He Continued to look around. he opened the closet and threw the duffel bags in. That should do for now. he thought. He walked over to the bed and sat down. he took his personal bag off of his shoulder. he opened it up and took out the laptop and set it on the bed. he took the books and set them on the nightstand.

He suddenly heard footsteps on the floor above him. He quietly left the room and locked the door. He tiptoed up the stairs to the next floor and heard a voice. it was coming from room 34. He knocked on the door.

Reece was pacing the room, frantically trying to think, when the door knocked.. He bolted to the door, a huge smile on his face.. she's safe! and opened the door

Parker was surprised when the door opened. A man roughly his age stood at the door, with the bigest smile he'd ever seen.

"Hello there," he said plainly.

"where have you..." Reece eyed the man up and down.. "oh" "have you seen a woman around? About 5"3', brown hair, quite tanned?" Reece asked hoping to hear a specific answer

"No, sorry. You looking for her?" Parker said. He looked to his left, and then to his right. Nothing but an empty hallway.

"yeah, she's my other half... Though you're the only person I've seen alive.." he looked out of the window at a burning city "what the f#$€ happened??"

"Well, from what I've heard, some kind of virus. it was supposedly released from a lab at FIDAD," Parker explained. "And as the woman you're looking for, unless you've seen a body, don't lose hope. Some people are supposed to be imune to the virus."

Reece re packed the rucksack with food, water, jo's drink, and a picture of them. Then threw it over his shoulder "let's go to this lab then, we need to know what's going on!" he changed into his regular clothes, put his sunglasses on , and reached for his metal bar...

"Alright then! I already took a quick look around. Everyone in there's dead, and they hid lots of money. I don't really know anything else about the place. By the way," he said. "I'm Parker."

Reece stuck out his hand "I'm Reece, shame it can't be on better terms" "but I don't think we will need money if everywhere is like this.." he looked around, hoping to hear the familiar sounds he so desperately craved

"Yeah I wish it were on better terms as well. As for the money, ifother people are immune, or have created some type of vaccine, it's more than likely gonna be the type of people that'll do anything for money," said Parker. "I've got a room, on the floor below us. I've got some stuff there that I have to grab. Then we can go."

"okay, let's go then, then grab this cash on the way out.." he nudged Parker a's they were walking down the stairs " if Jo is... You know.., one of them, let me deal with it please? They might just be sleeping for now"

Parker nodded and walked to his room. He unlocked the door and then opened. it. He walked over to the bed and proceeded to pack his things.

"The is in the closet over there Reece, if you want to grab it," Parker said pointing across the room.

"okay, " Reece walked over to the closet and threw the door open, to see 4 wads of cash.. "there must be thousands here! " he said a's he threw two wads to Parker "I want a gun.." Reece mumbled to himself

"Yeah, that's what I figured too," Parker said. "I was able to grab a laptop from their lab. I was hoping it might have some information on what happened." Parker took a pocket knife out of his bag, and slipped it in his pocket. "You ready?"

"yep.." Reece was nervous, he didn't care about the bodies, he just didn't want to find the only person he had left, dead. "stop it Reece" he shook himself. " so, do you have any idea where the lab is? " Reece asked, realising that he was in a strange city that he didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom