• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Eric Stuart Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalk him on MySpace. He's very stalkable there. :B

lol stalking. Thats fun. Just don't get him really mad or scared lol. Also what do you guys mean by concerts? he's in a band?! ^^

Nah, nah, nah, we're not doing the creepy stalking thing, we're doing more the enthusiastic fangirl thing.

And yeah, he's in a band! His band rocks! Go check out his website and his MySpace profile to learn more. Because his music is the best, and he could always use more fans.

I sent him feedback about his concert, and he actually responded (he must get a lot of messages and e-mail, I've tried sending him fan-mail-ish stuff with no reply). Heeee! That makes me so happy. He mentioned that hopefully he'll have another show soon - cross your fingers, everyone!

Nah, I don't think I'll get a Myspace just because of him....*hides from crazy fangirls*

Yeah. Myspace is so infested with noobs and stalkers, you're basically throwing yourself into the oven.

... yeah, way to make me not regret getting a MySpace. XP

Eric and Maddie are both on there (I wonder if other voice actors are?) so I swallowed my pride and got an account there. It's not really that different than the rest of the internet... just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

Yep. I don't know how soooooo many people can love it. >_>

lol no wonder Roxxy is always on there. Damn she bugs me :mad:

Sorry! I'm just stating what's true! :sweatlol:

It's just - did you have to compare it to an oven? *coughs and points at her username*

I really do hope he has another show soon like he said he might... I already wanna see him perform again! And I'd love to go to NYC again soon. (And I'd also love to see Sui again soon, but that's a little more difficult.)

*sigh*

A week ago, I was on the bus, riding home from NYC... I want to go back. I loved the concert, and being with Sui, and the city...

I think Sui and I are now going to be keeping time in relation to the concert. XD

I don't have a MySpace either, mainly because of the xTReme n00bs. ::Gag::

But if they are well done, like Maddie's and Eric's, then I don't mind visiting! xD

Well then xdeadpan and I will be able to meet you too Pie! We are planning to go to his next concert! We live in CT, so it's only a 1 hourish train ride to the city! ^_^

It's great that you got a reply to your letter Pie!

Heeeey, you live in CT? I usually live in RI, but I'm living in Boston right now for college... we should find other places to meet up. :B

I recently added a bit of color to my MySpace to make it look like my LJ. Hrm... I wonder what Eric would make his look like if he customized it? (... five bucks says it'd be mostly black.)

I'm so happy that he replied eeeeeee ^^

Eric Stuart Fan Club

This If A Fan Club For Eric Stuart On MySpace

-link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
So, um... I totally didn't know there was an Eric club here! I guess that's what I get for not posting for a long time!

Anyway, I'm a major fan of Eric. I have two of his CDs and I love 'em both. "Lost Innocence" is more or less the song I wish I wrote (I sing too), because it's the story of my life!

So, Eric just told me personally that he would sign my CD booklets if I sent them in, so... I'm gonna do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom