• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Fight Against 502s (Cappy, Neth, BaronB, Zenax, and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus58

Life is easy.
Reaction score
PM ME TO JOIN

The war against the aggravating 502 army continues...
The main base of the 502s was bombed by our very own Supreme Commander, @Baron Brixius, while @Neltharion is in charge of weapon development. Leading our Armies to war is the brave @TheCapsFan, while I am the head of Intelligence, a 502-fighting organization much like U. S. A.'s CIA. Also on the scene is the newcomer @Zenax, who takes control of the Linoone Squadron. His future is unknown.

SilverHGSS.gif
RS_Steven.png
VSLt_Surge.png
HGSS_Scientist.png
Spr_BW_N.png

_Capsfan__Zenax__Baron Brixius__Neltharion__Focus58_

502 Extermination Squadron of BGMF

----
Let the RP begin!

Yes...

I have experimented with the specimens of 502s we caught several days ago. I bring terrible news.

It seems that they have evolved.

Thanks to the bombing of the 502 base, the 502s have begun adapting to the harsh environments. Some of them turned into the not so rare 404, or they clump together into colonies to block connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom