• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Final Game

They could always just make a new game with no new Pokemon but use random assortments from all 5 generations to make the teams and available guys. Ex. Route 1 could have Tailow, Rattata, and Shinx.

I have thought up a basic outline for a game. The link in my signature is to a blog post I made about it. Please have a look! :)

I like the idea of every region merged into one game. First you start your journey in the region of your choice, beat the usual 8 gyms, but this time, instead of beating the E4, you battle in a Pokémon league, like in the anime. The first 3 rounds are 3 on 3, and last 3 rounds are 6 on 6. You battle your rival at the end. After that, you can beat the E4 members and the champion, but it's optional. Then, you can go to another region and get another starter. You are offered to start all over again with new Pokémon. While you're there, you defeat the local evil team. When you defeated the league again, you go to another region, and so on. When it's over, every rivals you had from every regions will meet with you, because a new region's evil team is planning to take over the world. You will have to defeat them, but they're going to be really strong. You will need your rivals' help. At the end, you and all of your rivals are named Pokémon Masters. You can then beat the new 8 gyms and League. You can visit the Sevii islands if you want, and other minor regions.

Also, most Pokémon will be exclusive to their region. For example, you won't find Pikachu out of Kanto, or Linoone out of Hoenn, except for rare case. You could also catch those event-only Pokémon in the game, but at specific time only. Like someone said, Jirachi during the Lunar Festival, Celebi during Summer, etc.

They could add some kind of dungeons too, where you don't battle wild Pokémon, but some shadow trainers with really high-leveled Pokémon (85+). You get some kind of treasure at the end.

I would like it to start off like any other Pokémon game and then post E4 and champion, open up into an epically awesome storyline (something involving a new Legend and a new villainous team, perhaps?) that involves ALL the regions.

I don't think they will run out of ideas or whatever. If it ever ends, the reason will probably be because of two very bad games which no one likes, and then after a few years after that, there's the possibility for that "Pokemon Master Game".

When they run out of ideas, I expect them to make one last game where you can visit all regions, get all pokémon(with no need for events), see the protagonists from previous regions and battle a new evil team that is in every region, gathering up all legendaries, to finally get Arceus and rule all the pokémon world. And after you beat the game, you will FINALLY be a pokémon master instead of that 10 year old kiddie that only managed to get to 5 regions because he has an overpowered rat.

It will have a poke-walker that lets you to bring eggs onto it.
MAKE IT SO!

*edit*
And it also lets you change the skin of the said poke-walker. So instead of it being a pokeball, it can look like a master ball, ultra ball, etc.

Well, actually they'll never run out of pokemon, because of this
pok3m0n5l0l.jpg
In all seriousness, I'm thinking huge plot, but I'm thinking that aside from old characters, you may be able to take your old files, upload them, and have only those people be your partners in battle. It would give a sense of nostalgia, then to be battling with someone you never knwe (i.e., never played as Red)

Many people have said that they would want a game with every region in it. Kanto has been accessable in every generation. I think this has been done because Ash is from Pallet Town in Kanto who has been in every series of the anime. In Ruby and Sapphire Kanto was not accessable but later in the generation it was by remakes of Red and Green. If there will be remakes of Ruby and Sapphire maybe Kanto will accessable in the same game like in Gold, Silver, Heart Gold, Soul Silver and Crystal because I don't think a remake of a remake can be made. If this also happens in generation VI there will be a pair of remakes with the regions of Sinnoh, Johto and Kanto.

I always imagined it being a game where you can visit all the regions, up to that point, like everyone here has said. But, instead of just another evil team, the leaders of each team get together for one big plot to take over the world. Although, most of the leaders have learned their lesson and are no longer evil, but they may have successors. Of course, in the case of Team Plasma, Ghetsis is possibly still evil, so maybe N could come in as an ally to help. Or Silver could help you, too. I'm not entirely sure about the whole "being able to catch every Pokemon ever without events" thing, but you should at least be able to get all non-event Pokemon.

I'm not entirely sure about the whole "being able to catch every Pokemon ever without events" thing, but you should at least be able to get all non-event Pokemon.

Given the fact that now a days, event Pokemon are harder to find and impossible to trade for without hacking, it's a nice idea for everyone to get a chance to catch and try out these Pokemon in the final game. Think of it as a way of saying "there won't be any more events, so we're just going to give these guys to you if you complete a certain task" kind of thing.

I'm surprised someone actually liked my idea of having Seasonal Event Pokemon (i.e. Jirachi only available during the real life Lunar Festival). I honestly thought that idea kind of sucked, but I threw it out there because I know a few formor Animal Crossing fans that would look forward to the fishing contest every month.

The last game should be some super-Pangea thing where you can visit all reigons.

Since it'll be a loooong time before pokemon ends, I probobly wouldn't want to go to EVERY region, or even most of them. A game that combined perhaps Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Kanto I would play, but not a game with more than say, 5 regions.

Also, it'd be awesome if, for the last game, there wasn't an evil team of people, the legendaries themselvs would be fighting. Like a new super strong legendary has shown up and is going to destroy the world, but Arceus won't let that happen. All (or almost all) of the legendaries are split up with the 2 sides. There could also be like a really small middle group, either trying to stop the fighting, or they are just going rogue. You the player are entrusted by either the middle or Arceus's team to stop the team trying to destroy the world, obviously by either catching or defeating almost all legendaries on the other side.

Last edited:
I always thought that what they should do for the master game is tie all the regions together into some sort of master plot against an evil team made up of remnants of the other teams. The game would span the entire world (actually using the airport in Mistralton, even) and the protagonist would travel through all the regions. Every Pokémon would be catchable someway through the game, and the Pokémon League challenges for each region would only be undertaken after the plot was finished (leaving it for the post-game).

The name? Pokémon Spectrum.

Everything will be resolved. Theories will be confirmed or denied.

My Idea for the Final game:
-you chose the with which character you're playing(red,gold,brandon , lucas or black or the girl), you choose your first region were you wanna travel!

-you play through the game fighting the regional gyms and Villians!

-After defeating the elite four and the champion!, you travel to your next region where you make the fight gyms again and elite 4!

-After region 2 You get a special invitaion to a champion tournement where you fight all the Playable characters and in the final you fight against your main Rival! ( this would be my Idea for the anime to, Ash fighting in the Kanto League against all the playable characters and in the final against Ritchie)!

I see the final Pokemon games to be like any other main series game. At some point, Game Freak will simply stop making more games and not create a big game that includes everything.

I could see it being peacefull such as just another set of 2 new games with a 3rd version a couple years after and then just let it fade away.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom