• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The fire and Grass finally solved!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think Volbeat and Illumise should've been Bug/Electric, not Bug/Fire. And I think an angler fish would make for a better Water/Fire.

Angler was done with Lanturn.

Oh yeah, forgot about it. A better angler then. Besides, wtf is with male Lanturns? We all know only the females have the angler.
Yet people complain about how useless male Combees are with their inability to evolve.

Oh yeah, forgot about it. A better angler then. Besides, wtf is with male Lanturns? We all know only the females have the angler.

Actually, I didn't. Nor did I care to.

GO! CHILIPUP!

hg4014403.jpg

That... is an awesome picture. If game freak makes that pokemon this'll be my reaction :bounce:

ok i was thinking because a lot of people are trying for a fire/grass combo i got a idea it can be a ....... sun flower like sunflora or a evoultion. but think of it it's probably simplar than any other thing

post what you think

Funny you should say that, yesterday I had an idea for a new Pokemon that looks like a tree on fire, which could be Fire/Grass type.

I'm a fan of the one idea that was already mentioned regarding the plants that grow back immediately following a forest fire or volcanic eruption. Some of those plants REQUIRE a fire to burn through the outside of their shells in order to actually begin germinating.

Though, there's nothing more awesome than a chili pepper dog.

-.- I can not believe this....

So wheres a water fire then? hm?

Chili Pepper Pokemon=instant win

I do have some ideas for seemingly incompatible type combinations;

Fire/Bug: What they should've done with Volbeat and Illumise- a firefly Pokemon.

Water/Fire: A Steam Cloud Pokemon. Would specialize in weather based moves, could even be a Castform relative.

Fire/Ice: A fox Pokemon that was initially pure ice, but when its natural habitat became too cold even for an ice type to handle, it developed fire powers to cope. I actually do have a good idea for it...

Name: Frosferno
Type: Fire/Ice
Species: Temperature Pokemon
Height and weight: Somewhere between those of Vulpix and Ninetales.
Ability: Filter
Base stats:
Attack: 95
Defense: 60
Special Attack: 105
Special Defense: 105
Speed: 120
HP: 95
Moves:
lv. 1: Ice Fang
lv. 1: Fire Fang
lv. 1: Tackle
lv. 1: Tail Whip
lv. 1: Bite
lv. 1: Growl
lv. 4: Roar
lv. 7: Ember
lv. 7: Powder Snow
lv. 13: Quick Attack
lv. 18: Ice Shard
lv. 24: Headbutt
lv. 27: Flame Wheel
lv. 33: Ice Beam
lv. 33: Flamethrower
lv. 38: Crunch
lv. 45: Sheer Cold
lv. 49: Calm Mind
lv. 53: Blizzard
lv. 53: Fire Blast
Egg group: Ground
Egg moves:
Flare Blitz
Howl
Agility
Thunder Fang
Slam
Poison Tail
Poison Fang
Weather Ball

Pokedex entry 1: It has existed for millions of years. It apparently gained the ability to breathe fire in order to survive the ice age.

Pokedex entry 2: It is rather shy around humans and will hide at the sight of them. They can be found in icy regions and volcanic areas alike.

Pokedex entry 3 (for the third version): It almost never succumbs to illness. Although always warm to touch, its internal body temperature wildly fluctuates with each heartbeat.

Um know, as we already have two pokemon with names that sound with inferno

Monferno and Infernape

A chili pepper is not dumb it's EPIC! I could see the Chili pepper being the Oddish line of 5th gen.

I think a chili pepper would be the most logical choice.

I know most people like the logical choices of a pepper, since that does make sense, but I was thinking...

...an olive which lights itself on fire using its olive oil. I got this idea from Hakan and the fact that Olympic torches in the olden days were actually powered by olive oil.

Good idea Rusty. Original.

I wouldn't mind either the pepper or the olive being in the games.

Um know, as we already have two pokemon with names that sound with inferno

Monferno and Infernape
The names tend to reuse a lot of root words for their portmanteaus. It wouldn't be unheard of to see 'inferno' used in another place. Though, I'm not too keen on typically standoutish words like that.

But take a look at things like Squirtle, Turtwig, Grotle, Wartortle, Torkoal, Blastoise, Torterra... all from the root words "Turtle" and "Tortoise".

Even the monkeys. Monferno, Mankey; Infernape, Primeape, Aipom. All reused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom