• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello The_wolfish_wolf, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--------

You can look around the sub-forums and see what topics you are interested in, and post in the threads.

Plenty of different topics to choose from :)

Who likes the pokemon PIKACHU and have you seen the new show pokemon black and white when pikachu cant use elecrtic moves because of zekrom (curse u zekrom)

I...I don't...

I quit this thread forever.

O5-7.

Not 05-7.

I change my UN a lot though.

thanks that should help and O5-7 it was preety close dont get angry

Oh, I'm never angry, don't worry about that. When I mentioned snark and extreme sarcasm earlier, I wasn't joking.

thats ok but can u answer my earlier question what other posts do u go on and do u like my avatar

I do not direct people to threads. That's someone else's job.

I do not like your avatar, matter of personal opinion.

Wolves are alright. But that's only the actual real ones. Nothing special though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom