• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why they'd want my cards, but I actually lent him the game. :shy:

He just never gave it back. :sweatlol:

It was so long ago I don't think he even knows where all of it is, and I guess I don't really know where he is either. :sweatlol::shy:

sorry if this is the wrong place for "help I'm clueless" but I that clueless well I signed back into get help editing my Bulbapedia page so if I find the topic to help with that and can't find that either. Is this supposed to be that topic also? If so my page mostly contains Pokémon that I would've given to the main characters and I want to change it up make it more formalized with reasoning with charts and stuff but, I can't figure out how to start the chart pretty sure I can stand it if the get started but anyhow. Is this the right place for help? is this the right place to ask where do I look for help?

sorry if this is the wrong place for "help I'm clueless" but I that clueless well I signed back into get help editing my Bulbapedia page so if I find the topic to help with that and can't find that either. Is this supposed to be that topic also? If so my page mostly contains Pokémon that I would've given to the main characters and I want to change it up make it more formalized with reasoning with charts and stuff but, I can't figure out how to start the chart pretty sure I can stand it if the get started but anyhow. Is this the right place for help? is this the right place to ask where do I look for help?
Bulbawiki General Forum

You can get help with Bulbapedia there.

Emerald was okay.
Best contests of any pokémon game ever, though.
If you disagree then you are wrong, shut up.

I miss Pokemon contests. In the games and in the anime. They were the main part I liked the DP anime at all. :/

Contests are awesome. I think I spent more time in contests in DPPt than I did battling, though I don't think I ever made it all the way through. Same with the underground, that was one of the coolest features. Ever. ;w;

I loved contests in Emerald. I want them to be brought back.

Generation III was the best. I can't wait for the remakes.

I don't expect, nor do I want, Gen3 remakes.
They were good enough on their own don't taint them with new stuff that will ruin it.
Like if they were remade, I doubt the old contests would remain.
And that's terrible.

The remakes they've made so far have been wonderful. HGSS might be my favorite game. Either that or RSE. I really don't think they'd ruin the series with new features, only add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom