• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone... Does anyone know how to change my avatar? Can't seem to find a way to change it.

Can you go above the 120 x 120 limit for avatars if its smaller than 120 kb?

^ Also adding to that guy's question, does that forum allow you to make an avatar randomizer (basically it means everytime you refresh a different avatar comes up)?

This is pathetic...but how do you like a thread? xD

^ Also adding to that guy's question, does that forum allow you to make an avatar randomizer (basically it means everytime you refresh a different avatar comes up)?

This is pathetic...but how do you like a thread? xD
Not sure about that avatar randomizer but to make a thread, go to a section and click the button saying Post New Thread.

Alright thank you, it might just not be randomizing because it is most likely over that 120 kb limit. :p I have more than 100 on it.

I like both of the 14th movies, though I do prefer Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom a little bit more than the other one. Though oddly, my favorite Pokemon were in the other one ;).

Can you go above the 120 x 120 limit for avatars if its smaller than 120 kb?

I don't think this question was ever answered directly, so I'll answer if anyone was wondering. Even if your avatar is a small file size, the size limit still stands. The forums automatically shrink the size down for you if it's too large but still within the kb limits.

Also, I'm not sure about randomizing avatars, but I've seen people do it with their signature, so it might be possible.

Umm I Have A Question...
(If You Check My Profile) I Am Playing Emerald On My iPhone And Need Help On My Future Team.
I Am Thinking
Sceptile, Flygon, Aggron, Wailord, Possibly Like Salamance or Claydol, But What Else And I Dont Want Any Basics Like Pikachu Or Pluse Or Minun

Wailord can be really hard to train, so be prepared for some serious grinding. Hariyama is a decent choice and will provide more coverage. Manetric and Raichu are both useful Electric types, which come in handy late-game. Another Pokemon I've found to be surprisingly helpful is Shiftry. It has a very large movepool and a good typing for this game since Bug and Fire type attacks are pretty rare.

Manectric was like the best electric Pokemon at the time in third gen. I suppose Plusle and Minun could work to some extent, but I dunno, I always found them kinda gimmicky at best, as electric-types? @_@ They're cute, but they don't really necessarily help with anything else, lmao

.../probably too picky with Pokemon

I used Plusle and Minun a lot back in Ruby, even though they weren't really that useful... I just liked having an adorable pair in my team, I think. >w>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom