• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the forums so far! And I bought Pokemon Y and highly enjoy it!! I love the customization features. Currently finished the 6th Gym Leader... Waiting for my friends to catch up so I don't finish the game way before them. :p

Hello everyone! Just thought I could drop by this thread to say hello.
I've been playing with Pokemon Amie a lot recently - And somehow I found myself hooked into the Head It mini-game.

Hello I'm new here. I just would like to say that I think the X and Y games might have revitalized my interest in pokemon. I was feeling rather down about black2 but I have to say all the new things they put into this game have me playing it as much as possible.

Hey everyone :)

Please add me on x / y if you play.

F.C: 2638-0480-4681
Name: Devastator
Game: Y

PM me with your details if ya add me please :)

I'm just curious, though - How many posts do I need before my posts no longer need to be moderated?

Edit: Nevermind, I got through this one, ahaha. ;u;
I don't think my previous post was sent through, though.

Anyway, yeah, XY's been a blast. I've been addicted to Head It in Pokemon Amie. xD

@VentusBDaPlayer; Welcome to BMGf!

Hello I'm new here. I just would like to say that I think the X and Y games might have revitalized my interest in pokemon. I was feeling rather down about black2 but I have to say all the new things they put into this game have me playing it as much as possible.

Welcome, Xanthalia. :) I'm glad to hear that you're getting back into the PokéSpirit!

Welcome to the Forums VentusBDaPlayer, Xanthalia, Mudblatree, WhyBuffet! :)

I hope you guys are enjoying the forums so far and the new games :-D

I beat the game a few days ago, yeah.
Right now I'm just going about the region doing anything and whatever. I'm going to be trying out chain fishing soon.

Does anyone know a thread where I can get advice on optimal move sets for pokemon?

It takes far too long to post a topic or reply with this Aproval period.
I think once you get to 10~ish posts this longer happens. ^^ I'm not 100% sure though.

@Shiny Celebi; Can you clarify please?
What's up guys!
Hello, Maverick721! (can I just call you Mav?) Welcome to BMGf! :D
Does anyone know a thread where I can get advice on optimal move sets for pokemon?

Bulbagarden Battle Center

This forum is dedicated to just that. You can post a thread with your entire team, or if you have individual Pokemon that you need help with, consult this thread:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f518/official-rate-my-one-pokemon-thread-141821/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom