• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really. ^_^ Are you figuring things out, or do you still have questions?

Nothing really. ^_^ Are you figuring things out, or do you still have questions?

I'm of course gonna be confused trying to figure everything out, but I think I'll be fine. Thanks for telling me about this website!

Considering how you're a Pokémon fan, I kind of thought you'd like it. ^_^

Nice to meet everyone! This website is the bomb, I love it already!

Welcome @OfCorsola; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆

I'm glad you're enjoying Bulbagarden. You'll love it even more once you start getting into the many different sections, meeting other Bulbagardeners, and making new friends. We have a variety of things to do here to make sure you'll keep coming back!

Here in Bulbagarden, not everything is Pokemon related, which is cool! don't hesitate to tell people about yourself! we love getting to know the new members! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Thanks guys! Happy to be joining, about myself is something on pokemon, short but
1. I love corsola
2.watertypes
3. May and Misty
4. OS-AG Ash
5. Favorite game would be (DON'T HAVE ONE! They're all wonderful games :))
6. Favorite Generation 1-3 if I HAD to pick it be 2.
And my favorite food is pizza :D

It's been a while since I've posted here, but welcome to BMGf, new people! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or contact any of our mods directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom