• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Giving Game!

'kay. I don't speak Spanish, so I guess I'll need a translator

(@Parissong I would love that, I speak Spanish so it be fun)

that looks fun, I'll get it

a USB Lava Lamp

(I speak the California/Mexican accent)

that be fun, love train models too

a new cell phone

So I am pretty much rich now. Anyone wanting to enter it, or show it in their work, or, idk, [redacted cuz Spider-man: Far From Home Spoilerz], they gotta pay up.

[gives v a live size replica of Millenium Falcon]

I'll take a bunch of pictures, cut off some for myself and some of my family, and donate the rest to the homeless. There's no way I could eat all of that before it went bad, plus I can only eat so much sweet stuff in general. Moving it will be difficult...

a human-sized mimikyu rag

that be fun - would be awesome, I could hide inside

a big bowl of Risotto

I actually never had Risotto before. I wonder if it tastes as good as MasterChef makes it out to be. Merci!

[Next User] receives a magic head of lettuce that can tell the future by peeling the leaves.

that be fun, I'll take it

head of cabbage with hair? :LOL:

thanks, will take care of... Litten, Purrloin, or Glameow I would have preferred more
(still more of a cat person than a dog person)

v 5 parakeets in a large cage

I guess I will have to eat my way through to claim the prize.

I give the next user a season pass to a waterpark.

ehm, can't swim, I'll go for all the other fun activities
thanks ya
amusement park be more for me

a currency from each country?

I'll take it, does it come with a lifetime supply of meatballs too?
thats how I love my spaghetti

a big jar full of jelly beans

About 400 thousand USD
Ill rake them for collecting
I don't have Yens in my currency collection

every Metallica album

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom