• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: The Glass Stones - Introductions Part One

Pokeglitch

Reaction score
Well Hi there! My name is Glitch and welcome to my story, The Glass Stones!
Normally people just make fan stories and post them here, but I make pokemon hack videos following the story too! Link to it is at the bottom. Enjoy the story! Glitch~

The story begins when a teenager named Leonid moves to Tarina City.
Leonid moaned about leaving his old town and leaving his friends behind but his mum always out argued him. At first he didn't want to explore the City because his face was green from a rough time in the removal van. Eventually, he was able to go for a wander around the city, when he bumped into Mary who gave him a snapping.

Leonid backed away from her and moved on, finding a girl at a flower shop giving the windows a good hose down. She finished off and went inside to do some maintenance, so Leonid decided to by some plants to lighten the house up and introduce himself. The inside of the flower shop is filled with flowers, plants and vegetables, with three people running the shop called Maya, Sakura and Kate.

Maya tries to help people on their quest's and adventures but she has a horrible habit of being clumsy and very accident prone.
Sakura is a friend of Maya, and she dreams of becoming a Pokémon breeder but for now she's helping Maya with the flower shop to get it established. As for Kate, she had moved to Tarina City for some inspiration for her Vlogs, but she missed her friends back and thousand oaks. She had befriended Maya and helped with the flower shop as well.

Maya was about to grab some plants from a high shelf, when it shook violently, and if it wasn't for Kate's quick dive after her, a plant pot would have smashed her head open!
A blue sapphire fell out and rolled out of Maya's pocket but it didn't look like an ordinary sapphire stone…

Everyone introduced themselves and afterwards Leonid asked Maya about the blue rock. "It's called a glass stone. Can I tell the tale of how I obtained it?" "sure." Leonid replied.

"A while ago, I crossed from another universe by opening a rift gap. Now, a rift gap is hole in the fabric of reality, it can lead to parallel worlds, planets and different time streams. The people who control them are called rift gap travellers. I'm one of those many people and we control rifts and know how to set their destinations. I had gone to a mountain that had frozen over time, where there was some kind of shrine that read "if these rocks get removed, the worlds balance will go haywire."

There are five glass stones in total, three shining sapphires and two glistening Rubies.

I was about to cross over to autumn plains in the Avalar dimension, when a massive earthquake hit the area and knocked them out of their sockets. I grabbed one of the sapphires, but rift gaps kept emerging from the ground and separated them.

I tried to flee for my life because I knew they weren't ordinary rift gaps but rocks were falling everywhere until I slipped and plunged into one. I woke up at Tarina's pond, dazed and confused until I realized I was trapped in the Pokémon world, but I knew this place. I had been here before a long time ago, so I set up a flower shop and hoped for the best. Because I knew my powers were destroyed during the fall."

Pokemon Hack: The Glass stones [S1Ep01] Part 1 - Introductions - YouTube

Thanks for reading! Ill post part two soon!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom