• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The great freeze.

KronosClownz

Studying Greek Mythology.
Reaction score
The great freeze.

Hello, My name is Megan Punst(I heard that laughter and you'll be glad too know its my marriage name)And I am a married women with two children and a...Um, Lets just say partner living in a three-bedroom house in Kutils, Turnes.
Summer coldness.​

I woke up from my deep slumber and smelt the fresh air, Surprising really, Where I live its normally dirty air, We live near a factory which makes rubber boots. I layed up from my bed and felt glad off my self, What I'd achieved, Here I was, A twenty-six year old with two great daughters, Kelly (Seven)And Katherine (Three)And everything was going great, Well, I thought it was...
'Kelly! Where are you?'
No reply, That was strange, I'd remembered that Harry (My partner, Wedding soon, Pity our kids are ba******)Had gone on a business trip
'Come on'
I groaned as I slipped out of bed then something strange happened, Every morning I would look out the window and check the weather but somethingMade me carry on outside, Strange, It was freaking cold! I went down the corridoor too the girls bedroom and looked in, Neither Kelly orKathering was here then I laughed, Making breakfast, I walked down the stairs and warned
'Don't play with the knifes'
I strolled into the kitchen expecting too see them but they weren't here, Then I worried, It was 7:35 and it was a school day, School starts at 11:20 but I was worried
'Kids!'
I screamed, No surprise shitI thought, I quickly ran round the house screaming
'This ain't funny! Come here now!'
But no answer, I tried too listen out for Kathering crying but I heard nothing....Just my own mind spinning madly.

I ran into the living room, The room was covered in darkness, A shiver ran down my next So dawn cold I ran over and grabbed the phone and quickly ran 999
'Come on!'
I screamed at the phone then someone picked up
'Hello this is the cops whats the problem?'
I hadn't planned what too say
'My kids! There gone I-I! Just can't find them! Help!'
I went up too the window and peeked through the blinds then my heart froze, Literally, In front of me was no glorious sun, July 17th was the date but...There was a white blanket of snow, Freezing snow...As if that wasn't bad I saw something which made me drop & smash the phone....In front of the door was a postman, Frozen, Fear over his face...I screamed for my Arcanine and it came....I slowly walked too the door and opened it
'USE OVER-HEAT!'
I screamed, The snow had a bind over me and I felt sick and ill but Arcanine used over heat, Warming me slightly but not melting the snow
'Katherine!'
I roared but no reply then I saw somethingIt was huge, Arcanine started barking and then I realised the situation, A monster Regice had kidnapped my kids.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom