• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The In-Game Team Advice Thread (Scarlet/Violet addition)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Since the games are fresh and new, and we want to avoid posting any spoilers outside of this section of the forums I thought it might be a good idea to start an In-Game Team Advice threat specifically for these games. That way everyone can post and discuss their teams and if they want any advice on how to improve them. So happy posting.

I'll start things off. I'm looking for ways to improve my team. They are as followed:

Skeledirge (male, Lv44)
P-Tauros (standard P-Form, male, Lv36)
Houndstone (male, Lv40, Ground Teratype)
Finizen (female, Lv34)
Varoom (male, Lv35)
Kilowattrel (male, Lv36)

My team has vastly changed since I last reported it, rotating everyone except my Starter out of it. The Houndstone is the most recent addition, as thanks to getting Koriadon "upgraded" to jump higher I was able to scale areas that I wasn't able to before, such as near the starting point, so I could collect items, materials, TMs, and Mons. Houndstone happened to be up in one of those areas, and it had the Ground Teratype, which is a big deal for me as I lacked any Ground coverage. Before him I had a Cyclizar. Now I know this means I have two Ghost Mons but the Ground Teratype was too good to pass up (plus it allowed me access to the Grievard line much sooner, which was a Mon I very much wanted). But I want to know if I should put my Cyclizar back in over any other teammate. Of if anyone has a recommendation for something else feel free to say so. I've completed three Gyms (Bug, Grass, Electric), two Titans (Rock, Steel), and one Team Star (Fire). In the current point of the story I'm just about to fight the next Team Star group (Poison, if I'm not mistaken). Any thoughts or suggestions are fine. Since I'm going into these games completely blind (only really knowing what Mons are in the game) I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Happy posting, everyone. Hopefully we can offer each other some assistance with these fresh new games.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom