• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Ah, an egg... in that case, I think it's legit.

Those this count if u traded for a 'hacked' Mon too? But mine hopefully wasnt hacked, I checked the moveset and Stats... :/ I just want to no.

I received a pikachu when trading via GTS. I was wondering if it was hacked.

Pokemon Species: pikachu
Nickname:
Ribbons:
Ball: Ultra
Area encountered: Trophy Garden
Level encountered: 16
OT: Ferni
Moves:Nasty Plot, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Sweet Kiss
Stats:
Attack 129
Defense 83
Sp. Atk 122
Sp Def 108
Speed 239

it is LV 100

It has pokerus
Please tell me if it is hacked

Last edited:
Hacked.

Pichu doesn't learn Nasty Plot until L:18. So a Pikachu with Nasty Plot, at minimum, would be at L:19.

Okay, something really weird happened to me last night on GTS.

I offered up a female Yanma holding a Rawst berry, asking for a Deoxys in return (don't laugh, Prime's gotten quite a few L:100s that way). After looking through the offerings on GTS, I went and checked the status of my Yanma..... only it showed up as a Medicham holding TM 02. Needless to say, I freaked out and left GTS; I came back after a few minutes and took back my Yanma (she was okay). Anyone else have that happen to them? (Cause if that's just a glitch, then it's one helluva glitch.)

I've also noticed that there have been a lot of shiny Deoxys on GTS lately. Seriously, I see at least two or three a night, sometimes one right after the other. They're so common that I actually traded and got one..... and I never get shiny legendaries over GTS. Ten to one this poor little 'Mon's a hack, but at least he's gotten a good home. (He won't be going anywhere.)

Hey.

I've been having issues over at #spp-wifi regarding the legitness of pokemon I trade. Not to mention if I'm the real Ledian_X or not. But, regardless of that, I bring before you a deoxys I think might be a European event. Before, I had a mew that I had to have Joe confirm as legit. Now I have this pokemon:

Pokemon Species: Deoxys
Nickname:
Ribbons:
Ball: pokeball
Area encountered: Kanto
Level encountered: 30 (Is lvl 30)
OT: JOSH
Moves: Taunt, Pursuit, Psychic, Superpower
Stats:
Attack 100
Defense 40
Sp. Atk 102
Sp Def 39
Speed 95
Normal forme

ability is pressure

Anyway, let me know if it's legit so I can trade.

LX

Hmm...looks semi-legit, at the very least (i.e. Caught the proper way, but the event was triggered via codes; which is okay as far as I'm personally concerned). It's got the FR default moves, and could've easily been made into the normal form. I'm not sure if Deoxys had an event in Europe around FRLG, though. That's what it all boils down to, if it's from a "European event". Of course, if said event just gave them the ticket, you can't tell the difference between a legit event triggering and a hacked one, but that just means only the most obsessive-compulsive anti-cheaters will worry, as Nintendo probably couldn't tell the difference either without tracking down the original owner and looking at his travel expenses, but I doubt they'd go that far. :p (besides, by that logic, even legit ones that were obtained the hard expensive way could "possibly be" from a hacked event trigger).

I just got a horribly hacked shiny Miltank off the GTS this morning. Tip for hackers: If your going to hack, atleast TRY to make it as legit as possible. Creating a shiny Miltank that was caught at level 99 with outrageous EVs on route 202 does NOT count.

Anyway, moving on from Miltank, I have a question. Do Nintendo and the other game companies have any control over the companies that make AR and such? I've heard that it's not Nintendo that makes them. I'm just suprised that it's leagel.

Is this legit?

Pokemon Species: Togekiss
Nickname: トゲキッス
Ribbons: National ribbon
Ball: Ultra Ball
Area encountered: Distant land
Level encountered: Arrived at Lv. 20
OT: Something in japanese
Moves: Metronome, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Yawn
Stats: Attack: 20
Defense: 46
Sp. Attack: 47
Sp. Defense: 57
Speed: 39
HP: 68

Legit or no?? I've never seen a Togekiss from distant land? Is it from PBR?

That's probably the Togetic from Colosseum or the Togepi from Pokemon XD.

LX

Mew/Japanese name
HP 160
All other stats 105
in a cherish ball
It says pokemon event 07 fateful encounter lv 50

it WAS lv 9, then turned 50, then if i rare candy it or give it a vitaman it turns back to lv 9.
I think its hacked.

Last edited:
A shiny I found on the old save file of the used Diamond I just bought:

Garchomp
OT: Sean (not the name of this trainer, guess the guy who owned the game before me traded for it)
ID: 59794
Found on Route 207
Apparently met at level 5
Lvl: 50
HP: 182
ATK: 133
DEF: 119
Sp.ATK: 98
SP.DEF: 98
SPEED: 117
knows Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage, and Dig
No ribbons

I don't have any real reason to suspect it as a fake, but I would like to know for sure, since I don't know where it came from.

Hacked. Gible can't be found on 207.

That doesn't work. The GTS can still carry hacks. Nintendo sucked at trying to fix it.

Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't.

It depends on how badly hacked the pokemon is. I could take my GTS Dodrio that I belive to be hacked, and because the stats are legit, the GTS will allow it.

But if I take my Pokesav Shaymin (Wich someone hacked for me because I can not go to events, don't bash me) the GTS will most likely block it because Nintendo knows that Shaymin hasen't been reveald in most places in the world.

Mew/Japanese name
HP 160
All other stats 105
in a cherish ball
It says pokemon event 07 fateful encounter lv 50

it WAS lv 9, then turned 50, then if i rare candy it or give it a vitaman it turns back to lv 9.
I think its hacked.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom