• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Kanto Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
"thanks for the map kid seeya later" genty starts to walk aay and heads into a near by forest."sneasel come out" genty takes out a black ball and lets his sneasel roam around."inspect the area and report back to me."

Josh, about to send out his next pokemon, realised what time it was. their training so far had lasted over half an hour
"I'm sorry patrick, we're running out of time, we'll have to get to the gate before we're late!" after that, Josh ran off without waiting for an answer.

the gate was a crowded area. hundreds of trainers were crowding round, picking people to be in their teams for the event. Josh met Blaziken at the gate with a fully healed Riolu. after healing Luxray at a quick stop station, he asked the nurse about picking teams. she told him that you had to get in groups and sign up at the desk near the gate. Josh then looked around to see if there were still people availible to be in teams.

"Aw, darn it! Slowbro, return!" Patrick returned slowbro to his pokeball and sent out his Mamoswine, almost trampling him when she came out. "Mamoswine, I need you to take me to the gate of the Indigo Plateau!" When they got there almost everyone had found people for their teams and were preparing for the rally. In the midst of the crowd, he found Josh. "Hey Josh! Can we team up? I don't know anyone here besides you!"

genty makes it to the gate and see's the group's." i dont need no team haha i got myself right sneasel" sneasel hop's onto genty's shoulder."look at these trainer's they all look weak!"

"Ok, that sounds good," Josh replied. as he said this, he could help but over hear a trainer's exclaimation and decided to exlplain the tournament rules
"I'm sorry, but according to the tournament rules, you have to have atleast one other team mate, or you can't compete. however, I'm sure patrick and I will be more than happy to have you in the team,"
"It would be interesting to see this power of yours," Blaziken added

Genty looks over at the trainer with a blaziken and a riolu and starts to speak."you want me to be on your team?"Genty starts to think and then returned sneasel back into its pokeball.: as long as i dont have to share anythign with you's then im fine"closes his eyes and turns around.

"...well, ok, I'll wait to see if anyone else wants in and then I'll go register. you guys go and and have a look around, if you want, I'll stay here and wait for others," josh explains

((let's wait for betagold to post))

Beka walked into the pokemon center, and dropped off his Feraligatr at the counter, for a quick heal. While there he heard three trainers, those two that were battling and that one that he was battling, talking about a team for the race. Beka tapped the one that seemed to be leading the discussion, and asked, "Hey. Name's Beka. You have room for one more?"

looks over at the guy he battled before." hey friend hows it going?" says genty while grinning.genty then turns around and looks at the other trainers."hey kid with the blaziken whats yopur name, you never told me and ithink that we should know who each other are befor we join anything!"

am i too late???

Name: lily flowers
Physical appearance: pink hair.well endowed.i have a pink mini skirt.a white t-shirtand about 5'2.
Personality: i am very caring and sometimes emotional.im a really cool person to hang with
Pokemon team: 1)squirtle
2)raichu
3)wigglytuff
4)corsola
5)sneasel
6)eevee
trained wigglytuff ever since it was a little jigglypuff.raichu i got when i beat lt.surg.my eevee i trained ever since my best friend died..my squirtle i found wounded and now is with me.sneasel i found heartbroken in a cave.and my corsola i cought .

Reserves: 1) Bulbasaur
2)Warturtle
3)Bayleef
4)sneasel
5)shinx
6)buneary

((ok, Lily, start when ready. Welcome!))

"Oh, sorry, I'm Josh," he explained, "The more the merrier, welcome to the team Beka," he turns to Blaziken, "have we got all the stuff we need?"
"Yeah, I think so, all we gotta do now is wait and see what happens"

((thanks alot.))

as she continues to look around for a team her eevee comes out of its pokeball."what is it eevee"she asked with a confused face.The eevee started to dance and then dashed towards the boy with the blaziken."oh sorry mybad my eevee is really hyper today"as she says that she smiles nicely and then returns her eevee into her pokeball."so my name is lily nice to meetcha."

"I'm Josh, we're open for team members if you want to join. I think the other two have gone for a wander round," Josh explained. at this point, something came over the speaker
"Last call for team registration, I repeat, last call!"

"OH CRAP!" exclaimed Beka, "We're gonna be late! Arcanine!" He released the flaming dog from its spherical home, and said, "Bring this team registration to the counter!" Arcanine barked in agreement, and ran toward the counter with the papers in its mouth. "Alright, now that we are registered, I have some strategy to discuss with you." He pulled out his map, and 4 pairs of goggles. "Everybody needs to wear these at the starting line. There will be... incliment weather conditions." He unfolded the map, and pointed to the path that Flygon had marked down. "This is the clearest route to take. I assume you all have some mode of woods-worthy transport?"

"I have Mamoswine if the path is wide enough," Patrick replied. "or I can just walk on foot." Patrick took a pair of goggles and put them on. "I'm ready when you guys are."

"I can go on foot, but I guess Houndoom will help me out if needs be," Josh stated. he took his pair of googles and placed them just above his eyes, "we're ready when ever you guys are"

genty quicklygrabs the goggles and then puts it around his neck."lets go when arewe leaving !!"

(Alright, for the sake of plot advancement, Lily takes the goggles, because it looks as if she has forgotten about us. Supporting Character spot for her.)

Arcanine returned to Beka's side, after he had dropped the papers off at the table. "Excellent. We're now signed in. Arcanine, return!" With a howl, Arcanine returned to his home. "Now, the first checkpoint is located here, at (wherever you'd like, Blaziboy). When we're seperated, which we will be at the start, meet up here, in this clearing." Beka pointed at a purple square on the map. "Everyone all right with this?"

Ghost if you want the card to show add
to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom