• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone The Mad Scientists' Research Room

Reaction score
Good News, everyone. I am Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, the regional Professor from New New Unova.
FuturamaProfessorFarnsworth.png

My field of research is the chemical reactions that allow Pokemon to use certain moves, with a potential investigation of harnessing that energy into making Doomsday Devices.

I recently heard that a wide variety of new species have been seen here on Bulbagarden, so I decided to stop by and investigate. To my delight, I found that these rumors are true, and that there may be other scientists, such as myself, who are eager to investigate this phenomenon.

Please introduce yourselves below, and we can begin our research on these very valuable subjects.

• Staff
why is it a new new unova? why not new unova?
New Unova was the Black 2/White 2 universe. I’m from New, New Unova.

Rolls out of the way
I won't allow you to create any more of them!
Charges and kicks the Doomsday Ray and smashes it
Why do you not want your own army of Atomic Supermen?

I mean, in the case of Dr. Cara Liss, the Pokemon she created wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for her.
That definitely counts for something.
Fair. I will admit that some Pokémon Fusions I have seen so far are cool. I will let this slide. Do know this: If you create something that threatens the world, I will put a stop to you and the fusion project!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom