• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The main character of the last game you played is hunting you down.

In my game everyone is a main character.

Which means...

I currently have 72 Gods or Deities chasing me. Uh Oh.

All the Arceus I've been capturing in Pokémon Rumble World. Fantastic. Now I got a bunch of toy gods after me.

*now running from a Sylveon with a big grin on her face that seems like she's thinking "yay, hurting people!" and an enraged Terrakion*

Now I'm running from a Charizard with a penchant for SPAAAAACE

I'm running from a silent protagonist who shapes entire worlds to his whims, destroys eldritch abominations in epic battles, and literally manipulates the power of space and galaxies into their attacks. I was playing around with my endgame Terraria character.

Harvest Moon (GBC). Aren't I the main character?

The Normal Arceus I just caught in Pokémon Rumble World. In all of its stubby leg glory.

Yay! I'm being hunted down by a feisty photographer with green lipstick and her Texan pig uncle who specializes in trespassing.

It's a dream come true :')

Back
Top Bottom