• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The main character of the last game you played is hunting you down.

I guess I'm being hunted down by my guild in EO2U now. My entire guild. Mostly @Lone_Garurumon because I sent EO on duty to replace him during the 2nd Stratum.

If that is the case, I guess I will have to run from an Eevee. *runs at full speed*

*stops* On second thoughts, Eevee knows Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand Attack and Growl. Do I really need to run?

Technically, since I made him this way, Maniacal Engineer would be chasing me down as one of the Highlander class in EO2U, since the last I played of it was Classic Mode. It'd be a different (and scarier) story if it was Story Mode...

I'm being hunted by a pink puffball, who has, among other things, destroyed several eldritch abominations, once powered up his inhale to become a literal black hole, wields several abilities... and has a penchant for tomatoes.
Also, in his most recent feat, twice destroying a sentient AI taking the form of a clockwork star that wanted to erase all life in existence. In a multi-phase fight that, among other things, references Kirby 64 in gameplay and Kirby Super Star in the boss itself. Right down to the freaking Heart of Nova. And may or may not have pulled a Portal 2!GLaDOS with a soul.

All is good.

Great. Now the protagonist of Persona 3 is coming to get me.

*plays Europa Universalis 4*
*builds up a Cherokee empire that stretches from the East Coast to Nevada, and also all of Greenland despite Spain, Britain and Portugal*

Well, I'm dead.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom