• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Bracket is UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Registration is OPEN!!!

For whatever reason the website hasn't loaded the bracket yet. Check back every so often, it's there and linked, just needs to be refreshed from the site.

Loggrd in to let you know that I've chosen to pull out from this tournament. I had a busy week and no time to be messing with pokemon. Sorry for the late notice.

i shall join fc:4169 2808 1017

Loggrd in to let you know that I've chosen to pull out from this tournament. I had a busy week and no time to be messing with pokemon. Sorry for the late notice.

With the site being down and me unable to make the bracket, this frees up a spot. I've put The MasterofShinx in Youngster_Joey's spot.

And...

Brackets UP!!

Last edited:
Umm, I don't think I can battle with my opponet since I battle with him in the morning and in the morning I have to go to school, what do I do?

It really was a good fight. He caught me off guard with some clever combinations.

i might be able to battle my opponant by tomrrow, if not then i might not even be able to play.

Umm, I don't think I can battle with my opponet since I battle with him in the morning and in the morning I have to go to school, what do I do?

JT's pretty easy to find when you and me would usually trade. You shouldn't have too much trouble.

have beern trying to track down troggy, with no luck yet. will try again tomorrow

Troggy's usually not that hard to get in touch with, give him some time he'll be around.

Slowking won :( Guess it was good for my first tournament...

Preparations for the next one =P

It really was a good fight. He caught me off guard with some clever combinations.

Moving on up!

i might be able to battle my opponant by tomrrow, if not then i might not even be able to play.

Why's that?

ET, my opponant should be disqualified.

he came in with 6 pkmn, i told him that he was only supoosed to bring 3.
i let him restart the match.

then he brings out a salamance, i get pissed and say that hes banned. and he says "srry, i forgot he was uber"
i went with it for a little, i started winning. then he flees.
and now he wants a rematch

its easy to see that he didn't read the rules at all.

then he brings out a salamance, i get pissed and say that hes banned. and he says "srry, i forgot he was uber"
and now he wants to try again.

i am a bad egg :dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::nono::bash::bash::confused::banghead::banghead::bheart:

unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that Troggy and I will be able to battle due to timezone differences. I can forfeit if necessary

I lost to Slowking11. Good luck all remaining :)

Dave and I just finished our match. I won that one :)

Movin on up, again!

I won my battle against Justice Hero. It was a gg :cool:

Movin on up!

i am a bad egg :dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::nono::bash::bash::confused::banghead::banghead::bheart:

Next time, read ALL the rules.

and now he wants a rematch

Yeah, you've been bumped to the next round. One mistake OK, two, not OK.

unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that Troggy and I will be able to battle due to timezone differences. I can forfeit if necessary

I wouldn't want either of you to forfeit. Nothing is being held up on your match, if the tourney does get to the point where it's held up due to a match, we'll take care of it then. If you guys can get your match done on the weekend it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'm sorry, ET, I'm just way to busy right now with my everything I have going on with my shop and all, and with my life in general, so I'm sorry to say this, but I forfeit. It's pretty unlikely that my opponent and I won't be able to get our match done until this weekend, and I don't want to hold this up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom