• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most beautiful Pokémon

I'd have to go with Milotic... Sure is pretty :3

It damn well better be after I fed it 30 Beauty poffins! D:<

Gardevoir, Leafeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Ninetales, Cresselia, Dragonair, Suicune, Starmie, Froslass, Latias, Absol...the list goes on.

Ninetales will always be the most beautiful in my heart, no matter what people say. It's just such a lovely pokémon in my opinion~ <3

Re: The most beautiful Pok

Milotic is very pretty, I hope to one day get a shiny of one. Ninetales, froslass, dragonair, lugia, and I really liked Butterfree's Yellow sprite as well. :3

Ninetales, for sure. <3

Honorable mentions: Vulpix, Arcanine, Dragonair, Articuno, Espeon, Suicune, Gardevoir, Absol, Leafeon, Glaceon.

Certainly dragonair and ninetales. Lapras, dewgong, vaporeon, espeon, rapidash...hmm...persian is regal...altaria...cresselia for sure.

Like everyone else, I say Ninetales and Dragonair! Gardevoir doesn't get the same reaction from me, but I still believe that she's beautiful.
Another Pokemon that I find beautiful is Vaporeon (and I own one in my Platinum, too!), and I adore her beauty whether it's the opponent's or my own. Espeon is just so-so for me.
Naturally, Legendary Pokemon like Lugia, Articuno, Suicune, etc. are beautiful too.

I'd say Froslass. <3

She's the perfect example of beauty, IMO. A ghost of the snowstorm..

Right after her is Mismagius. :3

Hmmmn...I guess Ninetales, Milotic, and Suicune, I suppose. Oh and Creselia...defenetly Creselia.

But I can also tend to find some more 'beautifull' Pokémon by some to be more 'cute' in my eyes, in a way, kinda (could also be related to the fact that i'm kinda girly...lol i'm not really 'preppy' at all, though)...like Espeon and Vaporeon (sorta...but probably not as much as Glaceon <3 Glaceon is soo cute..lol).

Ahh...beauty is kinda an advanced thing for me to figure out (though when I do find something beautifull, it's usually plesent to look at). Dragonair is also pretty, by the way (though not really a favorite Pokémon of mine, she is plesent).

The first time I encountered Suicune, just south of Goldenrod City, I gawked.

I was SO MAD when it escaped.

So, when I got a second shot at it in Colosseum, naturally, I was like "[in a Cockney accent] Come to me, me beauty."

I love how it looks. I don't think I'd use it in battle, though.

Naturally, I love Dewgong. I also think Glaceon, Froslass, Staryu and Starmie are super-beautiful. Seel's sleek snazzy fur is awesome too.

Gardevior.

I agree on Articuno, it looks AWESOMENESS ON A STICK. I mean beauty on a stick. Gah! **runs away to catch Articuno**

I always loved seeing Freezer/Articuno from that tower in Yellow, but it's really un-regal in the anime :/

i would say Suicune, Ninetails (they look amazing on pokemon battle revolution), Altaria, Moltres or Vaporeon Pidgeot also comes quite close!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom