• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most forgetable Pokemon?

Castform, it's original forme looks so dull. And it's weather formes are just plain stupid.

Pineco and Forretress. I remember playing Crystal, and in the Elite Four when Forretress popped out of the ball I was like "WTH is that?! Ó.Ò" Totally creeped me out. And it always surprises me like that when I haven't played Crystal in a while.

Many Johto Pokémon are forgettable. Dunsparce I can remember as the "forgettable Pokémon" though, since it's been mentioned here so many times.

Tauros and Qwilfish for some reason. They don't have any evolutionary lines and they're quite dull, so...

I agree with ShinjiLover about Skiploom... In fact, the only reason I remebered that pokemon existed was because I saw someone on the forum with a skiploom avatar (a few months ago.. lol)

Other pokemon that I find forgettable are Dunsparce, Stantler, Gligar, Sunkern and Sunflora, Quilfish...

Apparently, most of the ones I "forget" about are from the gen II games, which is ironic since Johto is one of my favourite regions.. =/
WHAT! Blasphemy!

I forgot Persian existed until I saw someone with a Persian avatar not too long ago. Meowth is infinitely more interesting and practically everywhere, so I guess thats why it kind of slipped in to the back of my mind.

Gen II Pokemon! I can retrace pretty much the entire Kanto Dex off by heart, in Number order, name all the Gen III Pokemon and most of Gen IV (still takes time) but Gen II Pokemon seem less popular on the games.

In reality, the most forgetable Pokémon is actually Chingling.

No one ever thinks of that thing, not even for threads about most forgetable Pokémon.

Oh yeah, Gulpin. I even forgot it from my post. No one has it in the games, and it only appears on that bridge.

I'd have to say, Dunsparce is an easy to forget one...but then again, he also kinda resemble's my fakes, soo I don't see how someone like me could forget him soo easly. lol

I also tend to forget about the exsistence of some Kanto Pokemon...:flinch: Including, oddly, MEWTWO, every soo often...well, only by slight. More likely I forget the Dratini line or something.

I don't really know...I don't think ANY of them are forgetable. XD And I always liked the Hoppip line a lot, by the way.

Edit: oh...Corsola (even though it was an old favorite), MASQUIRAIN (seriusly...I almost forgot that thing exsisted, till i read the name 'surskit' in this topic, oddly 0.o), Quilfish, possably Marill (though I like them, I keep forgetting about them lol), and uhh....some others. It's funny, those were all favs of mine in the past lol.

There are probably some non-cute ones I have forgoten, too...as usually, I remember the 'cute' ones first thing (their my favorites, really...yes, you can call me WEAK HEARTED or whatever, I never really cared :/).

Last edited by a moderator:
Qwuilfish by far. You'd think the thing would get an evo or pre-evo by now.

Now for the most UN forgetable Pokemon:

Mudkip. Defenetly. I mean, come on! He's...everywhere.

You all know what I mean. XD OK...maybe more like AMONG the most un forgetable, there's Pokemon like Pikachu and Lucario and stuff that we could be likely to think of first. And there may also be Bidoof, too...

I..feeling guilty..forgot about slugma awhile ago..I find it quite cool now *Not anti-pun*

Qwilfish...That slipped my mind awhile ago and lastly: Dunsparce.
Jumpluff nearly went aswell.

I..feeling guilty..forgot about slugma awhile ago..I find it quite cool now *Not anti-pun*

Qwilfish...That slipped my mind awhile ago and lastly: Dunsparce.
Jumpluff nearly went aswell.

I TOTALLY seemed to forget Slugma (and possably Magcargo...which is odd), until I read your post...o_0;;

I never forget about Jumpluff...then again, the Hoppip line is probably high on my favorite Pokemon list. XD Their just soo dern cute...n.n;:7up:

Cherubi help's me remember Hoppip, anyways. XD *think's they look/are somewhat simular...cute, pink, well, kinda, puffball-shaped GRASS type Pokemon, with leaves on their heads and stuff, that evolve into flower-like and cheerleader-like monsters, nuff said o.o;; XD*

I always forget about the Porygon family. Poor, poor Porygon, making all those 700 kids get epeleptic seizrues.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom