• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The newest member of Bulbagarden ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, good luck with that Twix- it's random, so I don't think you'll reign too long. And, I'm gonna go now- this is an introductory thread, not a chat thread. Bye.

following you, Hallow....
i'm sure a spammy introductory thread does meet your standards then, Umbrella.
They are not the best but I prefer them to completely incoherent threads such as that one.

And if you are attacking my thread again please stop. There is no rule against casually welcoming other members.

HI INTERRUPTIN' YOUR CONVERSATION

I love her because she's sexy and that's one of the many things we have in common.

I enjoy Pokemon but not as much as I enjoy attention. =)

WE ARE VERY ALIKE. i think we will get along juuuust fine P:

anyway, welcome to bulbagarden, umbrella!

Thank you Valentine. I anticipate fun in the future.

i'm not attacking, but i think we should stop posting here all together.
I disagree. You are attacking me and I do not like it. I would also like to point out the post above yours, which is the reason why we shouldn't stop posting here.

This thread...

Is fuggin' awesome...
^_^

Lol, my first thought actually was that you original seven guys were like the #alpha guys, like Valentine. ;o

This thread amuses me.

Welcome to Bulbagarden. I doubt most new members get a thread of 4 pages. Still, have a nice stay here.

Lol, my first thought actually was that you original seven guys were like the #alpha guys, like Valentine. ;o

This thread amuses me.

pensk you look like you have potential. maybe someday you will be a catster

I hope I wouldn't disappoint you if I asked what that means.

it means youre a follower of the original 7

you will be once everything becomes clear

Even I am confused at this point. =( But I am still incredibly sexy. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom