• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I claim Eusine, but under his Legend of Thunder name; Eugene. Why? Because I liked him way better in that episode.

Eugene - Grimmjow<>Detective - 18/2/2011

Marley is a BAMF.

Marley-LichenLeaf-Feb. 18, 2011

Oh, and kindly edit Erika as being taken. I got my hopes up, only to find she was taken. It was crushing.

Marley is a BAMF.

Marley-LichenLeaf-Feb. 18, 2011

Oh, and kindly edit Erika as being taken. I got my hopes up, only to find she was taken. It was crushing.

Yeah, sorry. My computer died while I was editing them in. :c
I'll edit yours in, too. Accepted.

Lenora - Rainbowsaurus - Feb. 18, 2011

I know my name isn't Rainbowsaurus right now, but that's my most often used name and what everyone knows me by.

Lenora - Rainbowsaurus - Feb. 18, 2011

I know my name isn't Rainbowsaurus right now, but that's my most often used name and what everyone knows me by.

YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME UP THE WALL WITH THESE SILLY REQUESTS WHO DO YOU THINK I AM.

Just kidding. Yeah, no big deal.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom