• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread

I'm thinking it's a hoax... This 'ganondolphin' guy joined Serebii Forums on April 3rd. I just have a feeling that he has been planning for the past 3 days just to post this hoax. It just seems fishy to me.

I also expect a blow out in the next Coro coro since there are just 2 months left.
Remember July 2010's Coro coro, there were about 16 pages full of informations (Dream World, Bianca Tcheren, N , some new pokemon etc..)
ganondolphin is a hoax but it sounds good for some part.

I'm looking forward to seeing some actual gameplay footage on the 15th!

According to the official website, on the 15th Masuda will make an appearance and will be shown playing the games. In addition, a game trailer will be shown, as well as a battle between Black and White Kyurem. Finally, further information will be revealed about Meloetta, which may include Pirouette Forme.
No specific details are known about the upcoming episode.
If we're getting gameplay, trailer, and a battle between the two formes, then whatever info we're getting this week should be the CoroCoro info, or at least a general look on what we would get there. No way would they pack that info in with all that as well, nor would they give us the trailer for the games in the same ep they would give us the info.

Since we're so slow on news, enjoy a likely hoax I just saw posted on Serebii:
*snip*
I like the Platypus surf boarder though. And the gangster cockroach. :(
Its the hoaxes that you put too much info to that gives you away. At least they tried though.

They just said "some information" will be revealed, right? I expect just a couple of details, and no more than a screenshot if we get any visuals.
2 months left, we're gonna get a blowout.

I don't think Pokemon smash will cover ALL contents from Coro coro.
We'll be fixed and will be able to have real speculation.
In term of speculation, i see one Gym leader closing his gym and a gym opened in Lacunosa Town to give that city more purpose.
Also I expect some cameos. Especially Hoennn's Gym leader like Jasmine was in Dppt. But i would love to see "that" tournament hinted by Cynthia...

I think we'll see some playtrough of starter town (I believe they did that with HG/SS before) and show us improved Unova/new region map,maybe characters,but I doubt they'll show them at this point.

Also I believe we'll get a short teaser trailer.

Because there is going to be battle between Black Kyurem and White Kyrem on Smash, because to me they look bad ass, I hope they show a bad ass transition scene.

I hope the released information will be worth of all the suffer we felt while waiting. ;_;

Gah, even a simple battle scene will do it for me. xD

All I'm expecting from this weekend and the next is enough information so that we know enough about what BW2 is actually like, eg. adjustments to the region, gym leader changes, etc. That's so that we can save up the other information for the last two months, so that around the game's release we just get absolutely buried in all the new stuff.

Just two more days until the new information arrives. Hopefully, this forum doesn't become full like last time. *shudders*

Just two more days until the new information arrives. Hopefully, this forum doesn't become full like last time. *shudders*
I'm already having to take reservations on seats. It'll probably boom whenever we get a new load of information, because with each bit of new information we get more discussion on it and new speculation.

I honestly can't wait to just hear something.

I'm already having to take reservations on seats. It'll probably boom whenever we get a new load of information, because with each bit of new information we get more discussion on it and new speculation.

So when are the reservations available? I was given a note about the forum being full despite being already logged in.

Honestly, the wait is killing me. This next week should be chalk full of new things, though, so after over a month of waiting in the dark we should finally know what we'll be playing come June.

Can't wait to know about Kyurem's role in comparison to Reshiram and Zekrom, though i don't want to know all, as that-learning the plot changes and objectives-would ruin the game for me. Doubtful that we'll find the Legendary Golems roaming 'round Unova, though.

Ugh the forums will get killed by the new information. u_u

just 24h and finally information! just something to keep us on life support till CoroCoro and 15th June!

Since we're so slow on news, enjoy a likely hoax I just saw posted on Serebii:

Deleted, because of long post. :p

I like the Platypus surf boarder though. And the gangster cockroach. :(

That information is exactly what I wanted to see in the games.

If those are true, then I'll be really happy.

Though I'm not going to take it seriously, because I'll probably get disappointed then. :p

I wanted to see something similar, too. I think the biggest selling point for me would have been the new Pokemon, specifically the starters, and the blonde playable character. :p

Too bad it's a hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom