• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

^ The one above

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Is, once again, correct (I think they're pretty cool. They're not my favorites or anything, but I thought it was cool how the smoke was coming out of his shell and nostrils XD )

^sorry, but I have to go now (I have two mid term tests tomorrow, so I can't stay up too late tonight. Nice seeing you though)

(I already had my midterms :p )

^Alright, TK, I'll talk to you later then ^^ Good luck ;) Nice seein' you too ^^

^ Talked about ^^'s sister deleting files, but not about ^^'s sister being a whore.

I didn't know "patito" was a real word until just now. I thought it was a typo....

^Likely doesn't eat mashed patito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom