• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokedex Entry Game

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello guys! Hopefully, there isn't a game like this. I made two other games, without realizing that those games already existed here.

here is how the game works:
I will say the name of a Pokemon and the next person has to come up with a Pokedex entry for that Pokemon, like this:

Poster 1: Pikachu
Poster 2: Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. (insert made up entry). Ekans

The entry must have a minimum of one sentence and a maximum of two sentences.
Also, please respect all rules related to the Fun and Games Forums, as well as the Bulbagarden Forum Rules.

Ok then, with that out of the way, here we go. Since this is the first post, I don't need to give an enrty for a Pokemon.

The first Pokemon is Bulbasaur!

BlackFabulousBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

Ahem! Crabominable, the Woolly Crab Pokémon, and the evolved form of Crabrawler. Having to live in a cold climate, this Pokémon grew fur. Its swift punches can destroy steel containers.

Mudbray

Raichu, the Mouse Pokemon and the evolved form of Pokemon's mascot. This Pokemon has to use it's tail as a ground because it's electricity is so strong, it even shocks itself.

Magikarp

Chingling, the Bell Pokémon. It can emit soothing sounds at one moment, while emitting deafening noises at the next. Its unpredictable nature caused it to be famous among members of the Royal Family.

Vullaby

Vullaby, the Diapered Bird Pokemon,

Their wings are too tiny to fly. It's diaper is made up of the bones of Cubone that Mandibuzz gather. A female only species.

Mandibuzz

Last edited:
I'll just cover off Mandibuzz then, shall I?

Mandibuzz, the Bone Vulture Pokemon -
It decorates itself with the bones of its prey. It's considered the female counterpart of Braviary.

Bisharp

Bisharp, the Sword Blade Pokemon,

This Pokemon is so merciless that it doesn't even change it's expression when delivering a fatal final blow to an opponent or prey.

Wailord?

Wailord, the Float Whale Pokemon -

The evolved form of Wailmer, and the largest known Pokemon in existence. It protects Wailmer from predators such as Sharpedo and Dhelmise.

Karrablast

Kricketune, the Cricket Pokemon -

The evolved form of Kricketot, this Pokemon has just about the most distinctive cry ever. It composes its own melodies to express emotions, and is known to hold Metronomes in the wild.

Huntail

Huntail, the Deep Sea Pokemon

Huntail lures prey with it's fish-shaped tail, before crushing the prey with it's powerful jaws.

Salandit

Salandit, the Toxic Fire Lizard Pokemon,

Living mostly in volcanoes or dry areas, Salandit emit a disorienting and sweet smelling poisonous gas when engaged with an opponent. Only females evolve.

Yanmega

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom