• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, but you might feel intense pain," Luke said. "Like I did 'bout a month ago." He looked at his index finger on his right hand, which was more charred than the rest of his body.

"Oh, that. Sorry." Camille said, blushing. She blew on her finger, and extinguished the fire. "Not that my own fire could hurt me."

"So can other's fire hurt you?" Luke asked. "PK Fire," he said, igniting a somewhat large fireball. He held it very close to Camille.

OOC: Since when does a GM have to ask for something to happen in an RPG? Yes. Especially if we get to have another event.

"Pyrokinetics are weird," Luke said, tossing the fireball up and down like a baseball. After a while, he tossed the fireball up, whipped out his bat, and slammed the fireball out of the area (probably burning a bird).

"As long as it's my fire, it doesn't affect me." Camille said. "Wait, you're slightly pyrokinetic, too."

Luke made a confused face. "Two things: one, then how did you stick your hands into my fire and say 'its not warm enough'? And two, what makes you think I'm slightly pyrokinetic?" Luke asked.

"Well, I guess I'm just weird like that." Camille said. "And you can make fire, can't you? That's pyrokinesis."

"If you consider that, then I'm also a ice, leaf, and thunder-kinetic," Luke said. "I just have a way with doing that type of stuff."

"As for the ice and thunder, the politically correct terms are cryokinesis and electrokinesis, respectively."

OOC: Ugh, when we get that frigging timeskip?

"Yeah, of course you did," Luke said, going down to nag more moose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom