• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is interesting. Don't really like it, I was used to vB and knew all sorts of tricks with it, this will take quite a while to get used to.
I also see that TWR did get merged, as well a few different forums.
It's sad to see you go CF, just don't drop off the face of the earth, okay? : )

Ouch, I just realized the worst part about this, the new notification system hates hoarders. Clicking it at all takes stuff away. Not sure if there's a good way to look at stuff from within the profile yet, need to test more with that.

if y'all think this is strange y'all don't know me that well

EDIT: Also the URLs are so long now, it's not as easy to just type the short one in if on a strange computer.
And what on earth is this editing box. Actually, it WYSIWYG editing. /me goes to see if it can be changed
Update, it can be changed, but there is no handy bar at the top with formatting help, so either know your BBCode or stick with WYSIWYG.

Last edited:
Yup. Though if you stick around long enough a notice things the majority of that will come with practice, except lists/tables, those are annoying. : P

Also, stupid links not working. Hopefully a redirect will be put in place at least for a while, because it will be a pain to change things.

Tables no longer work on the Xenforo forum, sadly.

Strictly speaking, they don't need an addon for that... If they allow basic HTML usage, including the <table><tr><td> tags, it should work fine.
Yes but HTML editing they (probably) want to keep as a mod only thing. Because mods can do HTML formatting, but general users it could cause some issues.

Welcome frozen, glad to see new people coming : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom