• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you see his list? I've looked and haven't found it.
1cf8cd83c912fe6966238441886bb506.jpg

So that's where it's hiding. The one page I overlooked in my browsing : P

So I just had a weird but potentially fun idea for a game.

How would people feel about a larger mafia game (20-22) that would start out split into two seperate game threads and combine around Day 3 or when a set number of people die? It would have two seperate mafia factions, one originating in each thread, as well as independents. The two initial threads would be NOC, but when the game threads merge, OC would be enabled and some characters would be given new night actions.

Would a game with that type of mechanics sound appealing to people or just like too much of a hassle? I'm trying to figure out if there's even any interest before I delve into logistics

How would people feel about a larger mafia game (20-22) that would start out split into two seperate game threads and combine around Day 3 or when a set number of people die? It would have two seperate mafia factions, one originating in each thread, as well as independents. The two initial threads would be NOC, but when the game threads merge, OC would be enabled and some characters would be given new night actions.

Would a game with that type of mechanics sound appealing to people or just like too much of a hassle? I'm trying to figure out if there's even any interest before I delve into logistics
I know of a 120 player game to be hosted in MU that will start at 3 separate game threads.
For a long while, using more than one thread for any game was forbidden. But we can consider an exception.
It would definitely be interesting!

Sounds interesting to me, I'd try it. As for the "multiple threads for one game" issue, it can be set up that it starts as two seperate games entirely that merge at the predetermined point. Different hosts and all, perhaps.

That would be a game that I am interested in trying out!

That sounds interesting! Perhaps it could be 24-28 players, there have been games hosted here with 20 (Fire Emblem Protagonist Mafia being a recent example).

I'll probably host it in the summer and base the size off of the population then. 20 to 26 would be the likely size though.

Has there been the creation of a discord group while I was gone? Or is there no plan for any

Not yet. There's a plan for one, and it will happen. Sometime.

Decided to see what Mafia Universe was, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.
Nice to other bulba members on there.

The War Room Official Discord Chat is Here!
The link is temporary, if you don't get it in time, ask me to give you a new one, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom