• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mini ME the following would have been more appropriate:
tumblr_mpyd4sV5Zl1qdae2ro1_500.gif

Welcome to TWR, Mini ME!

It's that one place where you can try to get ME lynched without any lasting repercussions :p

Attention all! During my hiatus I have been carefully planning and assessing the situation room. As of now, I have growing suspicions about Maniacal Engineer due, in part, to a particularly interesting MEssage that I received. Furthermore, based on his behavior and history with Mafia, he seems to be the type to attempt to manipulate the game for his ego early on, as reflected by his rather brash, OCD-induced inquisitions in the game thus far, his incessant assertions of innocence despite hoarding barrels of alcohol in TWR bar, and his tendency to keep the conversation moving along in a punny fashion--likely with his flavor. But then again, what do I know right? I'm just a two-year veteran.

----------------

Okay so probably only Zexy and HumanDawn are going to get that reference xD But yeah, that was basically an overdramatic way of saying I'm back to play mafia games again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom