• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to that forum feature were you get a list of how many posts each forum user that has posted in a thread, posted?

Its weird having a different name after having one for so long.

I went through the game schedule thread, and saw some Ideas and I was like, "Wait, I swear I was the one who suggested that!"

Then within five minutes.

"Ohh! Right!"

I can back Cap's saying War of the Elements! Not a Mafia game but you should still join! If you like puzzles, go for it! This is also true for absolutely everyone here who hasn't yet joined ; )

Humandawn, your avatar and sig are terrfiying. Just as a note.

I love Zero's design. It's just so terrifying, and how badly he treats his contestants in the game is so amusing to me. The contestants once tried to blow up the shelter and Zero's reaction to it all is "...just what do you think you're doing?". His English voice is so amazing too, his Japanese voice is a lot darker though and sounds like it's more from a demon than a human being, but I prefer the Enlgish voice's "I have control over all of you." tone.

tumblr_o9sf6zSL8J1ujst4zo10_r1_500.png

A word to the wise. If you keep feeling unlucky in mafia games because of early deaths, it probably isn't just bad luck.

Once in a while, a playstyle change is necessary. It worked out pretty damned well for me...even if my bad luck does continue at some points. I now try to work with my luck instead of against it.

A word to the wise. If you keep feeling unlucky in mafia games because of early deaths, it probably isn't just bad luck.

Once in a while, a playstyle change is necessary. It worked out pretty damned well for me...even if my bad luck does continue at some points. I now try to work with my luck instead of against it.
Its just that some of us have to learn the hard way [emoji14]

I love Zero's design. It's just so terrifying, and how badly he treats his contestants in the game is so amusing to me. The contestants once tried to blow up the shelter and Zero's reaction to it all is "...just what do you think you're doing?". His English voice is so amazing too, his Japanese voice is a lot darker though and sounds like it's more from a demon than a human being, but I prefer the Enlgish voice's "I have control over all of you." tone.

tumblr_o9sf6zSL8J1ujst4zo10_r1_500.png

This is strikingly close to what I thought Plague Knight would look like in more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom