• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many zexy games up.
That's because of the coincidence of too many people locking their games' sposts in the Small Games Queue, it being my turn in the Large Games Queue (which should be regularly happening once every 3 months) and the idea of No Effort Mafia to fill up the otherwise empty Non-Mafia Games Queue in a way that doesn't eat activity away from any game (since players don't have to put effort in it).

Besides, bringing Warcraft III down is just a matter of time at this point.

I rig everything just because I can.

I was too lazy to create setups and FT for US Presidents Mafias I-IV, Fruit Bowl Mafia II, Quantum Mechanics Mafia, It's All About ME Mafia II, or any of the other projects I'm working on or going to be working on, so somebody else got to benefit from my efforts.

A Pooch of generally heroic character.
Woof woof.

That's because of the coincidence of too many people locking their games' sposts in the Small Games Queue, it being my turn in the Large Games Queue (which should be regularly happening once every 3 months) and the idea of No Effort Mafia to fill up the otherwise empty Non-Mafia Games Queue in a way that doesn't eat activity away from any game (since players don't have to put effort in it).

Besides, bringing Warcraft III down is just a matter of time at this point.

I'll be unlocking Super Hero Bonanza in the next week or so... Just have to write the opening post then I'll be ready.

AE, when were we looking to roll out Fruit Bowl Mafia II?
I'm thinking give the War Room a chance to build back up in terms of players first before we hit them with a juicy flavour explosion.

That said, if you feel we'll get enough signups, then whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom