• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

hii i might be super dumb but are spectators allowed to talk during the actual game or not
Depends on the host. They're definitely not allowed to participate in game related stuff, such as giving thoughts and whatnot. But some hosts may be okay with them making jokes or even asking questions for learning purposes. I would ask the host themselves to see what they're fine with.

I want to know more about this, please. :D

You can see the roles of that game here
it was a fun game, lots of creative roles

Hey, Zexy!! How ya been, man?
Actually better than usual. I am going to try to become more active here again. I did get a decent part time work from home job, threw away some toxic life buggage... It is time for a change, an attempt to revert to a more innocent era.

Yeah, that's Mido. Don't worry she caught me off-guard with the change, too.
Actually better than usual. I am going to try to become more active here again. I did get a decent part time work from home job, threw away some toxic life buggage... It is time for a change, an attempt to revert to a more innocent era.
Hey, that's great. Glad to hear you're doing well!

Mido used to be my "wife" in the infamous MetaMislynchShipping

And yeah LG I wanna try to help this ded section become... less ded

Back
Top Bottom