• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

I cant hecking believe yall lynch the COP

this reminds me of my first game where I was the cop and got lynched D1 on my birthday :sadsola:

(My internet is shit rn) also ex if we listen to you and vote me we will also lose and you seem the most scummy
I don't understand where you got from that I'm pushing for you

I said like half a dozen times I think the scum team is potato and beryl (midorikawa 2.0)

I'd appreciate if you even read my posts instead of accusing me of stuff I didn't say

if you're town and we lynch you then we lose
This was in response to me saying to lynch me.
said like half a dozen times I think the scum team is potato and beryl (midorikawa 2.0)
Strange response since he’s pushing this narrative.

If he thinks I’m mafia he should be more than happy to lynch me. But he won’t because he’s assuming it’ll backfire like a bomb or lynch redirect and that I’ll take him down. He wants his night phase to get away with something. Will come out next day phaseand say potato or I are mafia. It’ll either an a bus or suicidal attempt to
Get his partner live and win.

If by some super slim chance he isn’t lying and Lissi is godfather and partners with potatoo, they deserve the win because potatoo still managed to use his role more optimally that Lighfs very convenient checks.

@coordinator lissi
WHERE did I ever pushed for your lynch????

I think the scum team is potato and beryl (midorikawa 2.0)
I believe mafia is Mido 2.0 (Beryl) and Potato
if no godfather in play then it's potato and beryl
if there's a godfather in play then things get murkier but still guaranteed one scum between potato and beryl

Like, why do you keep saying I'm pushing for your lynch???
I literally copped you last night and you returned Town:
copped lissi and she returned town

So yea, I'm begging to not get lynched because the arguments against me are terrible.
People thinking my claim looks "fake", or accusing me of pushing people I didn't even suggest as a lynch.

I don't know what to tell you and we deserve the loss if people are gonna act like this.

If he thinks I’m mafia he should be more than happy to lynch me. But he won’t because he’s assuming it’ll backfire like a bomb or lynch redirect and that I’ll take him down.
what the fuck are you talking about I was literally voting you for most of the phase

This was in response to me saying to lynch me.

Strange response since he’s pushing this narrative.

If he thinks I’m mafia he should be more than happy to lynch me. But he won’t because he’s assuming it’ll backfire like a bomb or lynch redirect and that I’ll take him down. He wants his night phase to get away with something. Will come out next day phaseand say potato or I are mafia. It’ll either an a bus or suicidal attempt to
Get his partner live and win.

If by some super slim chance he isn’t lying and Lissi is godfather and partners with potatoo, they deserve the win because potatoo still managed to use his role more optimally that Lighfs very convenient checks.
I like ur faith in me and lissi but if we were mafia we would not have lasted this long

I literally only switched to No Lynch because if we don't massclaim characters we can be guaranteed to have a scum next phase and keep the game going which would put us in a better situation than the current 50/50 we have right now

also this is a bit of a post-game discussion but you're clearly letting what you know about your previous slot influence your decision here and that's clearly the why people shouldn't be allowed to sub back in this late

and somehow you're still managing to lynch the wrong person just because he can prove his NAI role

I'm gonna take a break from this thread because people clearly not being willing to discuss stuff is upsetting me a lot
I don't expect to come back to another phase

whatever
gg mafia well played
bye

@coordinator lissi
WHERE did I ever pushed for your lynch????
Oops sorry I might have mixed you up with Jamie or someone thinking I’m the scum…..:slowpoke:

I had put down my phone to eat lunch and because of internet/site problems

I may have messed up a bit but if my attempts at scum hunting and winning aren’t good then idk what I’m doing here

Back
Top Bottom