• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Team Rocket Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: This is probably my last post of the day....don't get to far ahead of me! XD

IC:"Cassia!" Gabby shouted. The Kindra's Dragon Pulse hit her in the back. She fell to the ground, out cold.

Kingdra released the pulse, strong enough to knock out the trainer, and suddenly a Gyarados smashed it out of the air.

OOC: Revision has killed me. So has exams. Can someone give me the latest on everything since we captured Feenix?

OOC: Cassia was recently captured. Gabby helped the other trainers escape, and the Rocket executives used their Pokemon to hunt them down. Among them, only Cassia was re-captured and brought back to the Rocket HQ.

Last edited:
OOC: Thanks. I hate English Litrature coursework. Stupid Thomas Hardy. Edit: 100th post woo!

IC:
Delta appeared through the trees on the bank of the lake in time to see the gyarados emerge. She hated gyarados; so stubborn and hard to defeat - how can this evolve from a weak and puny being? It was illogical.
Whilst thinking of a strategy to defeat the Gyarados, a high voice from around her left knee piped up;
'Why not send out Kasumi to do a confuse ray on it? It'll be slpashing about like a weakend magikarp in no time.'
Delta smiled down at the meowth standing next to her. 'Meowzie, you should try your hand at raising pokemon. You'd be good.'
With that, Delta sent out her majestic Lapras.
'Kasumi, lets get closer to that thing!' She shouted, and she and Meowzie jumped on Kasumi's back as she lead them swiftly towards the raging gyarados.

Last edited:
Cassia opened her eyes to see the ground moving and two claws digging into her back,which wasn't helping the pain from some sort of cut,thank you very much.Crobat screeched,awakening her senses.

'Let me go!!!What's wrong with you freaks?!'Cassia shouted,thrashing about.Although it was pretty easy for Crobat to carry heavy things,it generally didn't have to carry them for such a long period of time,and the heavy objects didn't usually have a fit in mid-air.Cassia managed to punch the Crobat's face,whilst releasing a ball of fire.

Feenix turned to see the kingdra fall from the sky, the furious gyarados looming over it.
'Hello mate,' he muttered 'time to finish this.'
Feenix focused on the water around the gyarados, envisioning a raging whirlpool, lifting the Atrocious Pokemon in a water spout and throwing it at the Rocket building.
'These creeps are about to get some uninvited guests. And I'm getting my pokemon back.'

Crobat released its grip slightly, then grabbed hold of Cassia again. It didn't seem to care what she did to it.

"Just fly back to HQ!" shouted Victor over to the communicator.

Cassia seemed to be hearing a voice,coming from Crobat.

'Just fly back to HQ!'the voice screamed.Crobat screeched in response.

'Hey,buddy,if you can hear me,I don't think that's a good idea,cuz your base just got crushed by a surprise guest!'Cassia shouted.Crobat still refused to let go,no matter how many times she shot fire.Suddenly,Cassia got an idea.

'FLAME ON!!!'Cassia yelled.Her whole body bursted into flames,giving no choice for Crobat but to let go or be renamed 'Crobarbeque'.Cassia fell to the ground,but quickly got back up and ran as fast as she could back Feenix and Gabby.

Crobat was flying around the area, burned.

"Don't just fly there, Crobat, get them!" shouted Victor.

But Crobat couldn't respond. All it could think about was the excruciating pain of the burn.

Cassini's eyes narrowed. They'd be going back for their pokemon, he knew it. Sentimental weaklings.
He ran back to base, withdrawing his injured Kingdra.

Gabby struggled to her feet. That Dragon Pulse was a killer. She looked around, but she couldn't see anyone. Everything was deadly silent. Too silent. She looked around the lake, wondering where everybody was.

'Gabby!!!What happened?Are you okay?' Cassia gasped when she reached Gabby.Something wasn't right.Gabby looked spaced out.Really spaced out.

"I'm fine....where'd you come from?" Gabby asked, slowly standing to her feet and feeling slightly dizzy. "Where's Feenix?"

'Oh,I managed to set my body on fire whilst Crobat was carrying me so it dropped me.I have no idea where Feenix is,probably trying to get back his pokemon,I guess...' Cassia trailed off.'Hey,are you sure you're okay?'

"I think so....." Gabby mumbled. She still felt really dizzy. She staggered for a minute, then stood up straight. "I need to get my pokemon back too!" She started running towards the Team Rocket HQ. "Coming?" She asked Cassia.

'Definitely.Who knows what lies ahead?'Cassia said before sprinting towards HQ.

"First, we should find Feenix. Safety and strength in numbers." Gabby said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom