• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Twilight realm; banners and sprites for you~

Do you like your request?

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okamidna

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score

Welcome to the Twilight Realm!
What I Offer~

Banners:

Splices and Recolours:
Rules:
1.Don't rush me please. School is hell.
2.Just one request at a time. Wait for your request to be finished before placing another.
3.I'd appreciate it if you provide pictures but you don't haveto.
4. If you use other people's pictures or drawings, it is recommended to have permission and give credit.
5. Only five requests at a time please :)
6. All my banners are 575x160 (Signature Limit). if you want another size, tell me.
7. I only work with Pokémon.

Slots:
1.MusicNFics
2.Google
3. DragonZane
Order away.....we love credit here :D

Last edited:
Can I have a signature of Koga in a cool pose, with the text saying NINJA'D and below that in the corner 'GengarEatBanana'.

Full credit given =)

Please can you make me a banner? I want one of my Ruby Team, which is: Poocheyna, Mudkip, Zigazagzoon, Ralts, Wurmple and Wingull. Please can it have the girl player from the game, and text saying "Pokemon Ruby" Thanks!

Hey Twilight-Princess!
Can you make me a banner too?
With Ethan, Silver, and Lyra HGSS art. Half-Whirl Islands, half-Bell Tower, with Ho-oh and Lugia art (faded in) as a background. Can I have sprites of Raikou/Typhlosion, Entei/Feraligatr, Suicune/Meganium in front of Ethan, Silver, and Lyra respectively. And then maybe a faded Azumarill art behind Lyra. Something like this:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/955/rgbtogetherbanner.png

I know it sounds complicated, and it is, but I'm just very picky about this. If you can do it, thanks so much!

P.S. Forgot about the text; can you put the words, Call of Legends, somewhere on there? And this is completely optional but if you could incorporate Gold, Silver, and Kris (sprites?) on there somewhere, that'd be nice too. Ugh, I make this too complicated. Again, thanks so much! :)

But how do I get it?
thanks!
[*URL=http://img135.imageshack.us/i/fotoflexerphotou.png/]
fotoflexerphotou.png
[/URL*]
insert this, without the asterixes :)

working on the other requests~

Thanks, you don't know how long I waited for my sig in a different shop.

Can you make a siggy featuring a picture of Bisharp (preferably to the left) and then the text "Checkmate" without the quotations in epic-looking font on the right. I'd also like it if the top of Bisharp stuck out of the banner a little bit. Thanks in advance!

sorry bout the delay, im in algeria now and the internet is dodgy, ill try and finish them soon

Could i have a signature?
Basically, theres Axew, Dratini, and Gible and behind them theres like the older versions of themselves (Haxorus, Dragonite, and Garchomp).
Text: Someday...
Thanks in Advance!
from ur work i can tell it will be great :)

Can I have a signature banner? :) I like what you have!

-On the far left can I have Manaphy, and the far right side with Ho-oh.
-Then in the middle I want the text "TO STOP A TERRORIST" except without the quotes.
-The background can be something creepy like maybe this or if you can think of something else more "haunting" then that works too

Also feel free to add anything you think makes the banner look cooler!

Thanks in advance!!

I forgot to say that I'd can I have VS sprites of Ethan, Silver, and Lyra with the pokemon sprites? I like me the VS sprites.

done! tell me if you want anything changed :)
oh, and slots are taken pokefreak. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom